Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

Quote Originally Posted by Dahtah View Post
    Ok, this is embarrassing. Does anyone know if there is a maximum number of coupons for loading goods like it is with clovers? The professor just keeps handing them out and I forget to use them.
    They come in really handy when working crate tasis, I found. I hate missing out on a help crate for lack of stuff.

Heck, you could even surprise someone and use one to fill those 9 bagel help request at the zoo!
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I try to keep about 12 of each item on hand so usually not a big problem. I keep coupons for desperate times such as β€œI woke up forgetting to prep items for my plane and need 249 corn!!”

for me the zoo cards I have gained thus far were useful. I got a new animal so that's good.

I do recall last time around that when I earned a sticker to use in the coop, the game offered me something else in replacement, since I don't have the coop restored. Yes, it would be nice to have that happen whenever someone wins those zoo cards and already has them all.

All I know is I am not one bit interested in more building materials. Totally glad to not have that reward.

Has anyone had the task to upgrade their barn yet? I remember that was one of the ongoing tasks last time and I want to know if I should try to save my upgrade to complete it..
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Having fun building my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Has anyone had the task to upgrade their barn yet? I remember that was one of the ongoing tasks last time and I want to know if I should try to save my upgrade to complete it..
    There are 18 "unrevealed" tasks, 6 each week for the remaining 3 weeks. We have no idea what those tasks might be. Yes, there was a task to upgrade your barn last November (worth 100 points I think). Some people complained that it was not "doable" in the time allotted. However, in anticipation of it making a return this time many people are deferring their upgrade until later, myself included.

The current "Gold Pass" rewards include "perks" to temporarily expand the barn up to an additional 20% which might alleviate the need to expand your barn immediately. However, those perks are of no help to someone who hasn't purchased the "Gold Pass".

In the end it is really up to you on how desperate (or not) you are for more barn space.

Thanks cdosr, I'm not desperate as of now since I'm not saving building materials.. I guess I'll just resist the urge to click the glowing green upgrade button for a while longer lol
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Having fun building my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    There are 18 "unrevealed" tasks, 6 each week for the remaining 3 weeks. We have no idea what those tasks might be. Yes, there was a task to upgrade your barn last November (worth 100 points I think). Some people complained that it was not "doable" in the time allotted. However, in anticipation of it making a return this time many people are deferring their upgrade until later, myself included.

The current "Gold Pass" rewards include "perks" to temporarily expand the barn up to an additional 20% which might alleviate the need to expand your barn immediately. However, those perks are of no help to someone who hasn't purchased the "Gold Pass".

In the end it is really up to you on how desperate (or not) you are for more barn space.
    Thanks cdosr, I'm not desperate as of now since I'm not saving building materials.. I guess I'll just resist the urge to click the glowing green upgrade button for a while longer lol
    In preparation for this event, I also had enough material to upgrade the Barn.
    But after seeing the first week's assignments, the temptation was bigger than the available space in my Barn ...

If I knew then what I know now....
    20200309_213928.jpg
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/Android

I’m pretty sure I upgraded my barn before I got the free upgrade last Verne visit. My tool amounts remained the same after the β€œfree” upgrade. Or am I interpreting the upgrade concerns incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    If I knew then what I know now....
    20200309_213928.jpg
    Couple of points:

How do they get this "foreknowledge"? I haven't seen anything on the official FB sites nor here. Where does this come from and why do we believe it is accurate (it probably is).

The "open 15 gold balloons" can be done without T-Cash, the free one each day for 2 weeks (plus 1). I'm wondering if this info comes from Playrix since the text says you can open 5 per day (which is true) but it seems to encourage spending the 3T each to get the other 4.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    That task bugged me last time because I had upgraded the day before the event began. It turned out to be irrelevant because one of the event rewards is a permanent barn upgrade (but gold pass only). Using that upgrade did count toward the task.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad