Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    How can you be sure it’s worked please, I’ve had the same problem. It’s showing I’ve purchased it in the chat box.
    I'm sure because I have it now, I have already the first reward up and down

I’ve sent screen shots of my purchase with Apple and screenshots of the rewards, experiment button ( bottom left of screen) in game support for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Check you haven't been charged more than once Michele - many last time found that the charge showed more than once on their bills......
    I cannot check right now, the bill is not arrived, and the debit will be done in the night, I tell you as soon as it comes

My pass seems to be working now, but there was an issue with confirmation and it’s not terribly clear that you have purchased it within the game

Problem seems to have been fixed. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what "Gifts Left" means. Got this message in our co-op chat area after buying the Gold Pass.
    GIFTS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what "Gifts Left" means. Got this message in our co-op chat area after buying the Gold Pass.
    GIFTS.jpg
    It means 8 more coop members can claim a 5tc reward from your purchase of the Gold Pass

Well I already miss the possibility of "double dealer" scores. Last time I really used that with raj to stock up on mining supplies. The double train score is so far completely underwhelming. One of my trains actually brought me three single pieces of glass ... In total for the train. WTHeck? Nothing on my other trains have been doubled so far. Sure hope that improves and quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Well I already miss the possibility of "double dealer" scores. Last time I really used that with raj to stock up on mining supplies. The double train score is so far completely underwhelming. One of my trains actually brought me three single pieces of glass ... In total for the train. WTHeck? Nothing on my other trains have been doubled so far. Sure hope that improves and quickly!
    I'm with you, Cody Lyons. Hoped so much the "double dealer" would be there again...
    I already suggested this as a lab booster idea: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...n-market-place

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Well I already miss the possibility of "double dealer" scores. Last time I really used that with raj to stock up on mining supplies.
    This was the one that was going to push me to buy the Gold Pass :/ But since it isn't there, I will be passing on it again. I already have all the CBs and only have a couple zoo enclosures left, so the double trains would just unnecessarily clog my barn.

I'm not losing the video man for a month just because I really like the train skins. Resist the FOMO. Resist the FOMO. Resist the FOMO.