Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

In the FB interview the Devs mentioned to be aware that players complained about finishing to early in the last last Professor's event (read: reached all achievements in a early stage of the event.
    Devs were talking about 'looking in to that'...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Devs were talking about 'looking in to that'...
    Hope not, because they may do it worse. I got all rewords week before end but my friends in co-op need more time. On the end we all finished. One of the things of Vernon experiment was that it can be played relatively easy and even if you didn`t do all task of day or week you still can get all rewords.

Well I for one am looking forward to tomorrow, bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatjana Gaberc View Post
    Hope not, because they may do it worse. I got all rewords week before end but my friends in co-op need more time. ....
    I also thought of the many complaints we saw here from folks who had finished "early" and wanted to do more, get more rewards, and esp. wanted the time to be filled with tasks... wouldn't be surprised if Playrix listened to THAT, for a change.

The worst thing would be to make it so that getting all the rewards (i.e., Finishing...) was out of reach of many players. The really nice thing about the last time was that *everyone* could get to the finish even though there were some weekly tasks that could not be done by everyone, there was still more points available than were needed for the very last rewards. Please don't mess that up.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I also thought of the many complaints we saw here from folks who had finished "early" and wanted to do more, get more rewards, and esp. wanted the time to be filled with tasks... wouldn't be surprised if Playrix listened to THAT, for a change.
    I suppose they could do what they do for events with a fixed number of "personal goals". Once you've finished and received all the "main line rewards" maybe they could do the "3 chest lottery" for any points that you get from the daily goals. I mean there'd still be a limited number of points because even with the daily goals there's a finite number of them. But at least there'd be some reward for even trying to go beyond the main rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    The worst thing would be to make it so that getting all the rewards (i.e., Finishing...) was out of reach of many players. The really nice thing about the last time was that *everyone* could get to the finish even though there were some weekly tasks that could not be done by everyone, there was still more points available than were needed for the very last rewards. Please don't mess that up.
    Yes to this. I was one of those players who just finished on the last day, and I needed those last couple of activities to complete it because of the ones I skipped. I'm hoping it stays reachable, rather than being more "challenging" like playrix seems to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Yes to this. ... I'm hoping it stays reachable, rather than being more "challenging" like playrix seems to enjoy.
    Yes also. 47 mins to go here, though we might not see it right away.

and if they changed it, hopefully at least with the chest solution, yes. I am not in the best (hopeful) mood atm, with their decision for that incredibly doofe prize wheel in the Tropical Blends event. But...

What happened to Verne? Is is just Mac players that have a problem????

No Pr Verne Experiment on Mac, it has just disappeared after the end of the fruit juice event!!!