Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 166

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    10
    8 days left

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    I’m hoping we can expect the event to be exactly the same as it was the first time it was dropped, including the $5.99 gold pass and the many benefits that came along with it. I haven’t seen anything yet regarding any changes. I have been saving all my gems since the last event so I can run more boosters this time around. If it is the same, I’m going to prioritize the β€˜generous market’ perk and load up on buying bulk ore from the dealer again. The last event allowed me to buy roughly 2000 of each ore type and I got all my factories upgraded to two extra item slots.

    Any other ideas to prepare for the event? Thoughts ?
    Last round, I found normal game play was enough to earn all the rewards for active players even if you don't do all of the tasks. So I'm more interested in how to make the most of the perks during the event!

    I did not purchase the Gold Pass last time. I was very conflicted and I still am, as I have never paid money due to the fear of losing my steady stream of video ads. I make approximately 20 Tcash per day and 12,000 coins per day with the video man. Over a 30 day period that is about 600 Tcash and 360,000 coins. I would not make that back simply by buying the Gold Pass. For me, the decision to purchase would be based on the perks this time around, specifically the Generous Market (which I personally had not seen before), the Barn Expansion, the Factory Upgrade, and the Land Expansion, plus a decoration or skin that I really like. All of those combined might make me risk losing the video man for a month. But it still scares me!

    If I do buy the Gold Pass, my strategy is pretty simple:

    - Wait to upgrade the barn from now until that task pops up. Then use the free barn upgrade as soon as possible when your tools are depleted.
    - When I get the generous market reward, add the Busy Trade booster that cuts the dealer's time in half and buy ore every half hour to stock up.
    - When I get to the 40% helicopter bonus, add the Generous customer booster and send off as many high value helicopters as possible.
    - Until the event starts I am working on upgrading coin value on factories I know give high coin amounts in the helicopter orders (Tailor Shop, Perfume Factory, Beverage Factory, Candy Factory, and Shoe Factory). This will be beneficial for the Double Reward Event that starts in 37 days too.
    - Obviously, use the extra barn space to stock up for helicopter orders and run high-dollar factory orders.

    You could run plantsx2 or factory reduction time to stock your spacious barn as well, but that's also a lot of work to keep up with and I think I am still worn out from Industrial Boom. zzzzzzzzz

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    Imo, Playrix is nuts to have ever given anyone that many ads. Others in that position did report losing the ads after buying the pass, tho others who did not buy the gold pass also saw their ads cut back.

  4. #14
    Thruve
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Last round, I found normal game play was enough to earn all the rewards for active players even if you don't do all of the tasks. So I'm more interested in how to make the most of the perks during the event!

    I did not purchase the Gold Pass last time. I was very conflicted and I still am, as I have never paid money due to the fear of losing my steady stream of video ads. I make approximately 20 Tcash per day and 12,000 coins per day with the video man. Over a 30 day period that is about 600 Tcash and 360,000 coins. I would not make that back simply by buying the Gold Pass. For me, the decision to purchase would be based on the perks this time around, specifically the Generous Market (which I personally had not seen before), the Barn Expansion, the Factory Upgrade, and the Land Expansion, plus a decoration or skin that I really like. All of those combined might make me risk losing the video man for a month. But it still scares me!

    If I do buy the Gold Pass, my strategy is pretty simple:

    - Wait to upgrade the barn from now until that task pops up. Then use the free barn upgrade as soon as possible when your tools are depleted.
    - When I get the generous market reward, add the Busy Trade booster that cuts the dealer's time in half and buy ore every half hour to stock up.
    - When I get to the 40% helicopter bonus, add the Generous customer booster and send off as many high value helicopters as possible.
    - Until the event starts I am working on upgrading coin value on factories I know give high coin amounts in the helicopter orders (Tailor Shop, Perfume Factory, Beverage Factory, Candy Factory, and Shoe Factory). This will be beneficial for the Double Reward Event that starts in 37 days too.
    - Obviously, use the extra barn space to stock up for helicopter orders and run high-dollar factory orders.

    You could run plantsx2 or factory reduction time to stock your spacious barn as well, but that's also a lot of work to keep up with and I think I am still worn out from Industrial Boom. zzzzzzzzz
    Oh for sure! Good strat.

    I was getting 6-8k heli orders when I ran the double heli/plane coin booster lol

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Imo, Playrix is nuts to have ever given anyone that many ads.
    Why?

    I always felt like I got ads because I watch ads. IDK, they make money only if I watch them, right?

  6. #16
    Here are some rumors...

    With the Gold Pass
    - There will not be a helicopter/UFO skin this time but there will be a train skin and an express trains upgrade to make the trains move faster.
    - Three different "spacious railcars" rewards, bringing more construction materials - 3x so maybe one for each train and it last until the end of the event.
    - Unfortunately there will not be an increase in coins from helicopters this time. Instead it looks to have been replaced with an increase in crops throughout the event. Not nearly as good, IMO.
    - The factory upgrade, town expansion, and barn upgrades are all part of the Gold Pass
    - Reward to request building materials from your co-op.
    - Lots of chat stickers

    Without the Gold Pass
    - Similar great rewards as last time (cash, coins, ingots, 40% crop time booster, etc) including a town expansion as the final reward
    - You will be able to get the express train "portal" skin without the Gold Pass, just like the UFO landing pad.

    What do you think? Is the Gold Pass worth it to you this time?

  7. #17
    For those contemplating buying / not buying the gold pass. If the extra perks / stickers / skins don't tempt you, last time the Gold Only Rewards included more T-Cash, 192T more to be exact. The store normally sells 130T to $5.99 so the Gold Pass gave me more T-Cash plus all the other goodies. Something to include in your deliberations when we see what the rewards are.

  8. #18
    Oh I can’t wait! I am SO looking forward to it!

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella Eaton View Post
    Oh I can’t wait! I am SO looking forward to it!
    Me too

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    30
    There are already new train skins to be used. Just look in the upper left hand corner of the train button and you'll see the < - > This is where you can already change the skins of your train.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •