Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I doubt it is the program that changed - I think it is the players. They are way more attentive when something like this event task is on (or when they have a regatta task for plane crates, f.e.). I see less requests also, but I also came very often to the tab just to see how the thing was filled, cos the other was simply faster than I. It's not the same view as if the system didn't update yet (which sometimes happens, when I didn't look there for a while)
    I also think that many Coops communicate more for this task, and give "forewarning" etc. All the more those who are used to this kind of mutual help and consideration.
    yes I agree about the coop communications. I also don't play that part of this game, but I've played others with features like it and they seem to take care of their own. Since the coop is a main feature of this game it's even more pronounced. It took me a bit, but I've gathered a few neighbors who play like me, so when these type of things come along we all post requests every time we have an opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Thanks. I actually did think of this, but I feel guilty requesting help for huge orders at the zoo, and all the orders are huge. I like to balance my help requests so some are easy and some help me out more (I'm always appreciative when someone fills my plum jam car since I probably don't have any plums, or I'd have the jam) I'll have to think on it as I really dislike everything about the way the zoo works, so I don't even like to mess with it. I'm thinking I can probably skip that one since I seem to be keeping on top of the rest of the tasks. Last time I skipped several, including at least 1 100 point one and still completed it. This time I haven't skipped any yet so I feel like I have room.
    I feel much the same, but have approached the big zoo tadk by trying to finish 3 or 4 a day. I have used my three helps each day, but only some of them are 9 bread type requests. The other ones I just ask for 1 or 2 of something I'd rather not make but could fill if I had to.

Today, I got a 3 zoo daily task as well. Those daily 3 zoo tasks are the main reason I haven't made much special effort to get the ongoing zoo task finished in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I doubt it is the program that changed - I think it is the players. They are way more attentive when something like this event task is on (or when they have a regatta task for plane crates, f.e.). I see less requests also, but I also came very often to the tab just to see how the thing was filled, cos the other was simply faster than I. It's not the same view as if the system didn't update yet (which sometimes happens, when I didn't look there for a while)
    I also think that many Coops communicate more for this task, and give "forewarning" etc. All the more those who are used to this kind of mutual help and consideration.
    I agree that players are way more attentive now, especially to their co-op mates. I buy TC once a month...except the piggy, I buy and fill it multiple times when its running...and I dont have many demands on it at my stage of the game, so I have a lot of TC to spend. I decided to have fun with the help experiment so I only use TC to fill requests for crates and zoo baskets I see. When I spend 100, I will slow that down to just helping my co-op, but for now, its immensely fun to fill peoples requests quickly and I have seen new names pop up to fill my requests, so thats fun, too. I know everybody cant or wont do this, Im just using it as an example of why people arent seeing as many to fill. Pretty sure Im not the only one having this fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    ... for now, its immensely fun to fill peoples requests quickly and I have seen new names pop up to fill my requests, so thats fun, too. I know everybody cant or wont do this, Im just using it as an example of why people arent seeing as many to fill. Pretty sure Im not the only one having this fun.
    oh yes, you're right, I forgot this - but I am filling even zoo-niners with 1 tc these days, sometimes, yep

Has anyone gotten the Rich Fields (30% time off) booster yet from the event rewards (gold pass)? Did we get this one last time?

Anyone know how this works with the regular lab crop boosters, Super Harvest (2xcrops) and the purple Rich Fields (40% time off)?

If we use both Rich Fields together do we get 70% time off?

It works with Super Harvest. I think it was mentioned as working with Rich Fields earlier in this thread.

Or maybe it was in the thread on Advanced Agriculture?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Has anyone gotten the Rich Fields (30% time off) booster yet from the event rewards (gold pass)? Did we get this one last time?

Anyone know how this works with the regular lab crop boosters, Super Harvest (2xcrops) and the purple Rich Fields (40% time off)?

If we use both Rich Fields together do we get 70% time off?
    From reports I've seen on the 20% experiment booster, the other "Rich Fields" (purple 40% booster) does work but it is not additive. Instead it worked out to be 52% off instead of 60% If it were additive. Math worked as if it was "base time * .8 * .6" that is deduct 20% (the .8) and then deduct 40% off that (the .6).

Example was a strawberry's base of 1 hour became 28.8 minutes. If they were additive (60%) it would have been 24 minutes.

So, if the 30% booster follows suit it would be 58% reduction and a strawberry would take 25.2 minutes

That did occur to me that it really should be multiplied, if using both was even posdible.

On another subject

554FE648-7F53-4B13-82B4-DEAB4FFEB712.jpg

Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post

On another subject

554FE648-7F53-4B13-82B4-DEAB4FFEB712.jpg

Of course.

LOL. This ... For me ... Everytime! The 3x train supplies has not been helpful to me at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    LOL. This ... For me ... Everytime! The 3x train supplies has not been helpful to me at all!
    Well, it's been helping me accumulate things to sell when the barn shrinks back down to normal. I'll need to get rid of >1000 items, easy peasy 😄

20200315_103911.jpg