Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Prof. Verne is coming back! 😍

I've now collected all of rewards. Is there any point to finishing any more tasks?

There wasn't last time.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I'm not, I trying to get my land expansion. My one friend said to tap on the screen where I wanted it to go..... That didn't work. I checked everywhere, nothing, even in farming etc, customer support stinks so I guess I'll never get it.

Quote Originally Posted by dutchie View Post
    I'm not, I trying to get my land expansion. My one friend said to tap on the screen where I wanted it to go..... That didn't work. I checked everywhere, nothing, even in farming etc, customer support stinks so I guess I'll never get it.
    The land expansion coupon will only be visible when you have an uncleared expansion that you want to clear. When you'll tap on it, in the window that shows you the necessary tools, population requirement and cost, you'll see that you can expand for free, by using that coupon.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thank you Dreadnought I did not know this. I guess my peepers are o.k. & I'm not losing my marbles, at least not yet.

Missing the a bit here:

Screenshot_20200321-140129-min.jpg ​(tap to enlarge)

but mainly: YAY!

To anyone concerned about being able to finish if you don't do all the tasks, I collected the last reward today. Unless there are more to be added (this is my first time playing) I will have 11ish more days of daily tasks that I could have completed if needed. I also had several of the longer ones left. So, it appears TS gives you more than enough opportunities to get through the entire collection of rewards.

Now, if anyone can tell me whether there is any point to continuing to play, I'd appreciate it. Is there something else coming? More "perks" that will build up? Otherwise, it appears I'm finished.
    Thoroughly enjoyed it, and very much appreciate the goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndia View Post
    ...Now if anyone can tell me whether there is any point to continuing to play, I'd appreciate it. Is there something else coming? More "perks" that will build up? ...
    See Mayfield's reply to the same question a few posts above:

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    There wasn't last time.

Now this is the time Playrix needs to bring back the prize wheel everyone was hating on. It would be perfect for the end of this event once you've collected all the standard rewards!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by 17mars View Post
    I've now collected all of rewards. Is there any point to finishing any more tasks?
    I saw this yesterday and I was like, how did you get done, there are still 6 more tasks in upcoming, plus the 4 I have still have ongoing!! Then I went and looked and I only had to get 20 more pts before I was done, too!!! Did the 2 easiest dailies this morning. Sucks that the challenge is over, I really didnt remember that happened last time, but Im sure it did!
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 97, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 39, Flower Power #FY8SG4

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.