Thread: Regatta statistics trashcan

Regatta statistics trashcan

I have heard of dumping tasks but dont really know what that means. I have been playing 2 years(level 62) and see trash cans on the regatta statistics page with numbers under the trashcan. What is that and what does it mean? One co-op member has 71 under the trash can icon. Illuminate me. 😀
    Last edited by James Herriott; 01-31-2020 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Spelling

That is how many tasks they dumped. Once dumped (by pressing the trash can that appears when you first select a task before accepting it to do it) it disappears from the dozen tasks available on the selection screen.

Hi,

That shows the number of tasks a player has deleted from the board, without starting them. Depending on your co-op and how you like to race, it could be that he dumped low-point value tasks, or tasks that nobody wants to take, to make room for better tasks.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

That shows the number of tasks a player has deleted from the board, without starting them. Depending on your co-op and how you like to race, it could be that he dumped low-point value tasks, or tasks that nobody wants to take, to make room for better tasks.
    Yes, sometime I dump task if it's impossible to be completed in time such as planes or trains, and sometimes co-OP leader do dump tasks if nobody want to takes or if the points isn't as difficult to race with as task!

If you're racing as a "Member", you won't have the choice of dumping tasks, so you won't see the trashcan icons when you're looking at the tasks that are available.

Thank you for an explanation I can finally understand. 😀😀😀