Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: !! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Jan '20) SPOILER ALERT!!

I've read that there will be a price wheel including decorations as prices in one of the upcoming events.
    I guess it'll l be the Smoothy makers one.

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Uh oh! I have a very strict feed mill routine. I use one for cows only, one for chickens only, and the other for sheep/bees/pigs and this has worked out seamlessly for me. I don't want to share, LOL!
    Me too! Works great.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    The factories being tested are apparently Mexican, Italian and Asian restaurants, plus bakery (), grill, snack and jam.

And seemingly these must be quite odd mushrooms because they need feeding lots (though probably not as strange as the pigs who just deliver ready-made bacon )
    We already have an Asian restaurant (factory).

We really, really, really do not need another feed commodity and it is totally stupid to treat mushrooms like an animal rather than a crop. Frankly, we don't need any new crops either. The town map we have is full and tiny increments at the edges is not enough. They game play already suffers from excess of commodities. We have only so many planes, trains and helicopters. The current product demand and geography of this game cannot support them continually dumping more factories and commodities into it. Each one of these additions makes the basic game mechanics more and more out of balance.

I really wish the beta testers give nothing but negative feedback on all of this.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    We already have an Asian restaurant (factory).

We really, really, really do not need another feed commodity and it is totally stupid to treat mushrooms like an animal rather than a crop. Frankly, we don't need any new crops either. The town map we have is full and tiny increments at the edges is not enough. They game play already suffers from excess of commodities. We have only so many planes, trains and helicopters. The current product demand and geography of this game cannot support them continually dumping more factories and commodities into it. Each one of these additions makes the basic game mechanics more and more out of balance.

I really wish the beta testers give nothing but negative feedback on all of this.

Please do not overestimate the influence of Beta testers on the final decision to add a product like the mushrooms.
    Their feedback in this case will only relate to the technical effects and issues of cultivating the mushrooms and producing new products in the factories.

For the realistic production of mushrooms they could have chosen to bring us a new Horse riding stable (which provides manure as the basis for the mushrooms) and a mushroom farm. Both items (more horsesand manure ) are on the Wish list of our Forum.
    And they happily choose just a kind of mushroom while there are several edible types to choose from.

I agree with Mayfield though, that the complexity of a full build of factories is overwhelming. I'm still short a couple factories and don't have them fully upgraded, but I can't imagine trying to keep up with keeping them all running when all is said and done. Nothing is gained, but rather the opposite, when they put so much into the game that a person can't cope with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ebliever View Post
    I agree with Mayfield though, that the complexity of a full build of factories is overwhelming. I'm still short a couple factories and don't have them fully upgraded, but I can't imagine trying to keep up with keeping them all running when all is said and done. Nothing is gained, but rather the opposite, when they put so much into the game that a person can't cope with it all.
    Well I welcome the complexity, I used to think like you to begin with, but it’s amazing what you can cope with if you have to!
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    For people who don't do Facebook, or who aren't in any Facebook groups regarding the game, this sneak peek of the latest beta testing has been posted in Township Family, Playrix's official FB group. (Obviously it's beta so what's being tested may or may not appear in the next update)

- New farm at level 63 producing mushrooms. Food for this farm is made in the feed mill, the same as for cows, pigs etc.

- 7 new products which include mushrooms made in existing factories

- 2 land expansions in town

- Skins for trains and possibly the station

Thanks for the information - will be interesting to see what the mushroom farm is like.

Personally, I like getting a farm more than I would getting some ugly BIG houses and repeats of other ugly BIG houses. Enough already with those!

At least a new farm will keep me busy with new products, etc.

Houses? Nothing but find space to put them and IMO, a total waste of good land.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what's new.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

The train skins are coming in 31 days from now when the new Professor Verne’s Experiment starts. You get a glimpse on the Event Calendar.
    Last edited by Stella Eaton; 02-02-2020 at 11:26 AM.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Does anyone know where the land expansions are?
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Does anyone know where the land expansions are?
    Hi. They look to be along the back, around here :

Screenshot_2020-02-05-21-51-48_kindlephoto-232333572.jpg