Thread: whats the point

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

whats the point

I once loved this game was a part of the groups but a group is suppose to support you in the best of the game help with the worse parts not make it harder so i will say this i am a leader of the Newly Found Roysl'd I have put their needs ahead of mine time and time again , Even when the team seemed like we were not coming back because of one players choice that the consequences was severe it took almost the royals out so one why is that restriction button to co-leaders a leader should have it only and kicking players out only a leader should be able to do this 4 u have to see the work and they deserve to be a co-leader but they are not a leader and many should never be so one this should be a leader buttons two communication is huge so there should be another board besides the game board where decisions can be made and request r not moved off the game board. Now i was told to put this in sorry i have no hope in any changes from you guys but the royals almost didn't exist after the day one kicked 23 players restricted all but 5 , and i have to say they have faith in their selvs and the team an d me

Wow. It sound like your coop has had a hard time. I'm not sure what anyone here can do to help. We are not TS employees, just other players like you, though the Moderators have TS contacts and can sometimes get people help.

Someone did start a topic on this board especially for leaders.
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...eaders-Support
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-28-2020 at 07:45 PM.

So if I understand this...
    One of the co-leaders kicked 23 members and restricted 5 more. So that's 28 of the co-op members. Everyone but him?

Was it as joke? Have they did anything similar before? Were they ne? Are they still part of your co-op?

We have 6 members. I am leader, my wife and 2other original members are co-leader just in case we have to be off for a while. Our other 2 members are elders.
    We bring everyone in as members. If they work out after the first week of racing then they a promoted to elder. The only reason we would promote to co-leader is if we have someone leave or if we get someone in a new time zone that we don't currently have.

I hope you get this figured out. Good luck and best wishes.