Thread: Market Dealer Coupons

Market Dealer Coupons

Hi have for dealer coupons at the market under the dealers picture but can’t seem to activate them. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

hi,

you use them instead of one of the other options for a single purchase.
    IOW, if you have one of the xx days-options running, they don't work, but once that option has ended, you can use them.

Be aware that they are for one single purchase only, and that their use can interrupt the reduction offer for the longest option. (If it does, you can get the reduction for the 10 days back, when/after hiring him for one day.)

Here it is at the Wiki; Playrix' ingame help doesn't seem to mention it.

I was wondering if the trick of using a few coupons to get the discount back was eliminated by The developers. It worked fir me once (only the 20% discount, not the 60% off others reported). But more recently, even after several coupons, it didn't trigger any discount offer.

I was just wondering if that deal is entirely gone now or maybe we just need to use more coupons first.

I did end up buying the 1 day deal to get the discount, but that adds up to 12 + 72 tcash. I'm thinking 84 tcash for 11 days vs 72 for 10 isn't nearly as good a deal.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 02-01-2020 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I was wondering if the trick of using a few coupons to get the discount back was eliminated by The developers. ...
    ah sorry, if you missed it - Monaco posted here that they changed it indeed Which is why I didn't mention it here, to avoid confusion.
    In the following conversation in the other thread you can see that dnana even tried it with 6 coupons.

I did end up buying the 1 day deal to get the discount, but that adds up to 12 + 72 tcash. I'm thinking 84 tcash for 11 days vs 72 for 10 isn't nearly as good a deal.
    I'm not there yet, but I expect it to be back to the 72 tc deal, as before - for an hour (!) after the former period has ended.
    The one-timers are then just good for players (again), who don't use the dealer for longer.