Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this cheating?

Is this cheating?

The current event wants us to dispatch planes, trains and helis.
    Here in the forum I read that visiting somebody makes the helis return instantly.
    I tried so today. And was able to dispatch almost 20 helis within a minute!

Is this cheating? It does appear to be a glitch which has been in existence for maybe years?

AFAIK it's been that way forever. At least I've known about it for years.

I don't think it's "cheating" per se since everyone can do it and take advantage of "reduced helicopter round trip flying time" by visiting another town and quickly returning.

I don't see it as cheating either.

As far as I know it us a trick available for anyone to use, at least in the mobile versions. I never know if the Windows users' experience is the same.

Thanks for this tip! I just did 2 helicopter tasks in a row, 40 trips in about 15 minutes, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Here in the forum I read that visiting somebody makes the helis return instantly.
    I tried so today. And was able to dispatch almost 20 helis within a minute!

Is this cheating? It does appear to be a glitch which has been in existence for maybe years?

I personally don't consider it cheating. That little trick has been around as long as i can remember. I stumbled on it accidentally and then read here that everyone does it. It's a big help when you're working on a helicopter task and want to get it done quickly so you can move on to another task.

Thanks for all comments! I will continue doing fast helis!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    ...It does appear to be a glitch which has been in existence for maybe years?
    Yes, Lightbox mentioned it in the Best Tips for New Players, in 2015.
    As that was a time, when Playrix folks were more active here, I doubt it was overlooked by them nor a glitch.

dnana, read that thread!

Yes this work on Windows also.

I don't see how that's cheating. Ultimately you still need to have the goods available to fulfil helicopter orders. Besides, the time saved through this trick is at most a minute per helicopter. This is nothing compared to waiting 4+ hours for the train to return (assuming no time reduction), or 5 hours for a new aeroplane.

To me, cheating would be if someone gets their train / plane back instantly (without paying for it in T-cash).

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Yes, Lightbox mentioned it in the Best Tips for New Players, in 2015.
    As that was a time, when Playrix folks were more active here, I doubt it was overlooked by them nor a glitch.

dnana, read that thread!
    Haha, I read a lot of it but missed this! Going back over it now!