Thread: I want to have some issues dealt with

I want to have some issues dealt with

First issue is this i understand issues on privacy but this is a real issue in the game when you have a team and you have a player join , after time he don't like something and last few days this is real , [-] is the player name went kicked out 23 players restricted 15 more leaving 5 to race then left , he almost destroyed a team that work hard to be in the golden league since the 31 of October . I understand its a game i do but as a leader of the newly found royals our code is new4uy this is real people who spent time playing a game that your app created so i did everything possible to bring the team back , I even went to the coops he was in warning them on a pc device until he found a coop that required 1 player it was full .
    A game and all but players are not fake they are real people who worked spent time on a team to find they were kicked out, the groups like township lovers etc..
    THEY PRAISE THE BEST BUT WHEN A LEADER TRIES SHES KICKED HARDER BY THEM U HAVE CONTEST THE BEST MAYOR THE BEST LEADER ANYONE CAN CREATE A COOP CALL THEIR SELVES A LEADER BUT WITHOUT THE 29 OTHER YOU A SINKING BOAT .
    sO DEFINE A LEADER , Because i believe a leader will stop at nothing to be there for a team in the game in life in sports in schools student councils etc.. when you don't have another board to talk on except the game board which is used for requests this is what happens so maybe you should really look at the game improve stuff cause if thos happened to us it will happen agaim
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-28-2020 at 05:39 PM. Reason: removed name

Hi I am Slim the cow that grooves I have been sent by my farmer to ask you all if you like to see my town we even have a new co-op we ar really busy and the mayor really could use help ,like every one here, so I have a bar code in case I stray and guess what the co-op has a tag to and they are the same isn't that just groovy, so what yah waiting for here it is # NEW4UY -new4uy , come on lets get our groove going cause I can dance to, oh no I hear the farmer he needs my milk

AS WELL U can not be a good leader stay in the coop motivate team when no one on so i did what i could to get him to unrestricted what he did

Hi I am Slim the cow that grooves I have been sent by my farmer to ask you all if you like to see my town we even have a new co-op we ar really busy and the mayor really could use help ,like every one here, so I have a bar code in case I stray and guess what the co-op has a tag to and they are the same isn't that just groovy, so what yah waiting for here it is # NEW4UY -new4uy , come on lets get our groove going cause I can dance to, oh no I hear the farmer he needs my milk