Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does xp transfer from factory to factory?

Oh I see, I know it says when “ orders” are complete, but I took that to mean orders from the factory.
    Always something to learn. Thank you for explaining.

The answer to the OPs question is still no though, XP does not transfer from factory to factory.

May I ask how we know the increase is applied. We cannot calculate the XP given for heli orders.
    The items needed fir a heli order varies a lot, yet can still give the same amount or less than a similar order.
    I never send a heli that is offering less than 1,000 Xp, yet I can have orders fir 2 or 3 items, up to 5 or 6, for relatively the same XP, from factories that are with or without 100% XP.

We use to see how much extra XP or coins we received but not anymore. Playrux integrated the upgrades amounts to those offered by the order.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    We use to see how much extra XP or coins we received but not anymore. Playrux integrated the upgrades amounts to those offered by the order.
    How do we know they didn't get rid of the extra xp multiplier at the same time?

Frankly, ending the multiplier for the item at that one factory where it is made would make the coding a lot simpler that carrying forward the multiplier on the cheese as a fractional component of the pizza, then applying the pizza multiplier when we collect the pizza, then retaining the multiplier number for when we sell it by helicopter, plus a separate, unmultiplied number when we sell it to a plane. And then there is the question of inventory valuation. Do we use the multiplier that applied when that piece of cheese was made or the current one at the time it is used to make the pizza or the rate at the dairy when the pizza is sold?

Imo they were nuts not to just stop with the first factory collection.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Yes I remember when they changed that.
    But I question whether they actually give us any extra XP after upgrading the factories, or at least how it is calculated, given that orders for helis vary so much yet can have the same return of XP.

Exactly Mayfield, my thoughts exactly. I think they did get rid of the multiplier.

If we don't believe in the advantage from the upgrades , we just have to stop upgrading our factories after the reduction of time and the 2 extra shelves then.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

When I buy a product from market do I get the same xp/coin as if I had produced in my upgraded factory?

If we don't believe in the advantage from the upgrades , we just have to stop upgrading our factories after the reduction of time and the 2 extra shelves then.
    Or stop caring about XP. I never do anything based on how much XP I'll get, I prefer to think of it as a bonus that comes with the coin, but Im not a very deep thinker.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 95, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 33

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    When I buy a product from market do I get the same xp/coin as if I had produced in my upgraded factory?
    No, we get nothing. We only get a little bit of XP when we collect from a factory, we get no coins at that point.

No, we get nothing. We only get a little bit of XP when we collect from a factory, we get no coins at that point.
    I meant when I sell the product, does the game know what was produced in the factory & what was bought in market