Thread: Street vendors

Street vendors

I think it would be fun to have street vendors, either as decorations or maybe as another way to sell goods made from the factory. You might add them to an area which has been paved (stone, or wood). They could sell roasted corn, ice cream, hot dogs, fries.

I made a small boardwalk by the shore but not many people show up. Sometimes I see the girl doing hopscotch, the kid dancing with his radio, the guy feeding the birds, a clown (once), a guy drawing. It would be nice to have a way to attract more people to specific areas, like a boardwalk or a town square.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybeantown View Post
    ...I made a small boardwalk by the shore but not many people show up. Sometimes I see the girl doing hopscotch, the kid dancing with his radio, the guy feeding the birds, a clown (once), a guy drawing. It would be nice to have a way to attract more people to specific areas, like a boardwalk or a town square.
    yup, might be nice but have you tried to make your small boardwalk bigger? With the pavement, on which townies are walking at all (i.e. not the streets for cars), I found them coming in "many" - at least, when I give them more room than 6 tiles.