Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Same thing

Ok so let me wrap my head around this. You want to take away a high value task because some people in co-ops abuse them? So basically instead of dealing with a co-op issue to me what you are suggesting is to punish the whole community?
    That seems kind of harsh and backwards. But everyone is allowed their own views on things.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) : WMZ83A, Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589 Co-op : Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Mobile: Toad Lick (Gary) 8KQNJ9 Heartland (Alana) NXQ7FV Co-op: Stronger Together #SRW9PH

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Ok so let me wrap my head around this. You want to take away a high value task because some people in co-ops abuse them? So basically instead of dealing with a co-op issue to me what you are suggesting is to punish the whole community?
    That seems kind of harsh and backwards. But everyone is allowed their own views on things.
    I just offered it as a solution to the problem people are describing! Whether it’s fair or not is a whole separate discussion lol. I personally don’t care either way because I am that very co-op member who’s taking all the high point easy tasks! lol!!! My main goal is to complete all my tasks as quickly as possible because I don’t have the time to log in multiple times a day and I don’t want to get kicked from my co-op >.>. I’m the co-op member you guys don’t like lol

No you are the co-op member that if you played on PC my co-op would like to have. We have about half and half. 2-3 of us finish late Thursday or sometimes Friday. We also have 2 that generally run right up to the end of the regatta. The other 1-2 finish on either Saturday or Sunday.

My thoughts on finishing quickly is that I can either help others, work on my town, or binge watch something on Netflix. Longmire is our current binge. It's pretty good if you haven't seen it before.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) : WMZ83A, Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589 Co-op : Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Mobile: Toad Lick (Gary) 8KQNJ9 Heartland (Alana) NXQ7FV Co-op: Stronger Together #SRW9PH

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    I just offered it as a solution to the problem people are describing! Whether it’s fair or not is a whole separate discussion lol. I personally don’t care either way because I am that very co-op member who’s taking all the high point easy tasks! lol!!! My main goal is to complete all my tasks as quickly as possible because I don’t have the time to log in multiple times a day and I don’t want to get kicked from my co-op >.>. I’m the co-op member you guys don’t like lol
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    No you are the co-op member that if you played on PC my co-op would like to have. We have about half and half. 2-3 of us finish late Thursday or sometimes Friday. We also have 2 that generally run right up to the end of the regatta. The other 1-2 finish on either Saturday or Sunday.

My thoughts on finishing quickly is that I can either help others, work on my town, or binge watch something on Netflix. Longmire is our current binge. It's pretty good if you haven't seen it before.
    BammaMomma is annoyed about someone taking all the easy tasks in interseasonal chests. I misunderstood too.

Quote Originally Posted by Duaine Beale View Post
    Yes I understand revamping every update would be much but as a newish player I feel like the game is getting stale fast. The professors experiments was fun and did not mind paying for the extras plus skins but feel that’s one thing the game is lacking. More customisable skins would be good. I like the game And the group I have put together but feel if a good update doesn’t arrive soon people will stop playing which would be a shame.
    I second that
    It’s not about township now it’s about filling everything with silly games that cost the earth to win
    Can’t afford or be bothered with them but the Township it’s self is getting so bogged down with lack of barn space and too many things needed I’m just about finished with it cos cannot make enough stuff it’s boring these days