Thread: Regatta tasks "FAILED"

Angry Regatta tasks "FAILED"

I've had two tasks, 1. planes 2. wool, both declared as "FAILED" when neither were anywhere near being out of time. Both were 24 hour+ tasks, both "FAILED" within 3 hours!! This is costing my co op points. We are playing a round where there are 3 tasks to a chest and with those tasks having failed, I must assume we lose the points from that chest! What is going on??

Did you checked if the chest was still on the board ? It look like someone dumped the chest.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sounds to me like someone else in that chest failed their task, meaning the whole chest has failed. Each task in the chest gets its own time limit, but if one task goes over, then all three will fail even if the other tasks still have time left on them.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

I have grown to hate Interseasonal regatta.

They do need some kind of racing and tasks between regatta seasons because it is a good way to introduce newer players to the process of selecting and finishing tasks, but there has to be a better answer than this.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I have grown to hate Interseasonal regatta.

....but there has to be a better answer than this.
    I'm hesitating a bit to ask, cos from your answers lately, you almost seem to have grown a bit tired of the game, but will dare to ask anyway: what is so terrible in IS week that you "hate" it?
    I find it is a good working-together situation, it is more relaxing than the normal regatta and has more choices. Your turn

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Sounds to me like someone else in that chest failed their task, meaning the whole chest has failed. Each task in the chest gets its own time limit, but if one task goes over, then all three will fail even if the other tasks still have time left on them.
    Agree, they will se the task they choose and an red × near the failed task by the member who wasn't able to finish it, so everybody in same chest won't be able to win it