Thread: Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

The Treasure Chest should have real treasures in the chest. Not tools or building materials. Something more when u have to pay 3 dollars of hard earned cash for them.

Yes, slabs and bricks are not treasures. I know people often want one or another of the three building materials for something they want to build, but we get so many of these every day by train that there isn't much thrill in getting one.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

That is why most players just ignore these chests and never pay to open them.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    That is why most players just ignore these chests and never pay to open them.
    Then TS is very silly not to put better stuff in them.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Then TS is very silly not to put better stuff in them.
    Yes I agree, not a good business move really. I imagine they would get a decent revenue if they made them with opening.

I'm actually ignoring them most times, sometimes they also gave coins if I open the chest, but building stuff isn't something you can request in co-op or buy in market even if dealer is active, you still can ignore it if you don't feel it's something shall be paid for!