Thread: Tcash sends goods to barn not conveyor belt in race

Tcash sends goods to barn not conveyor belt in race

Two of us, iPad 2 Air, have the same problem and I wonder if others do. We cannot speed up a manufacturing task in the regatta. If we pay cash it goes directly to the barn and does not increase task total! So we have to make another and bide time. I have written several times to support who offered inane comment like 'doesn’t happen on an android', 'is your iOS up to date', restart device...etc. my Trekkie son has now installed an app which will capture what happens but of course I have to suffer making an extra item just to prove it! This problem has always been with me even back on my dear old 2011 iPad. So it is a tech programming glitch! Why can Township not get in and investigate? Paying tcash gives a HUGE advantage to teams keen to speed but we are denied this. Yes, paying to speed up train, plane, ship all work but NOT manufacturing an item. Pleeeaassse help!

As far as I can remember, when you pay to speed up an item it goes straight to barn.
    So I'm thinking this is not a bug it's just the way Playrix coded the game.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)

I play on iPad also. When I use tcash to rush an item in a factory, it is immediately collected rather than put on a shelf. I never really thought about it, but that is inconsistent with how they handle crops. When we rush those, they ripen, but sit there in the field waiting to be harvested. (I just wasted 1 tcash on some wheat to double check.)

My experience with rushing factory items for a regatta task is that they do count toward the task if I rush them after taking the task. We can't rush production of factory items to fill our shelves before actually taking the task. The most we can do is empty the shelves of other stuff, load the queue, and prep the ingredients for the rest.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-23-2020 at 09:52 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzthyme View Post
    Two of us, iPad 2 Air, have the same problem and I wonder if others do. We cannot speed up a manufacturing task in the regatta. If we pay cash it goes directly to the barn and does not increase task total! So we have to make another and bide time. I have written several times to support who offered inane comment like 'doesn’t happen on an android', 'is your iOS up to date', restart device...etc. my Trekkie son has now installed an app which will capture what happens but of course I have to suffer making an extra item just to prove it! This problem has always been with me even back on my dear old 2011 iPad. So it is a tech programming glitch! Why can Township not get in and investigate? Paying tcash gives a HUGE advantage to teams keen to speed but we are denied this. Yes, paying to speed up train, plane, ship all work but NOT manufacturing an item. Pleeeaassse help!
    Hi,

From what i understand, you want to speed up an item and place it on the shelf, for future use in a task that you didn't start yet?

If that's the case, there's no glitch, that's how the game is intended to work: when you pay tcash to speed up an item currently in production, it will go straight to your barn. If you have an active task, i.e. you started a task to "produce and collect X items", if you speed the item then, it will count towards your task goal.

If that's not what you meant, could you explain/rephrase what the problem is? Is this happening *after* you started a task?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

IIRC, if you have started the task, speeding up the production in the factory *does* count toward the number of items you have to make for the task. AFAIK this behavior has not changed.

And, as Mayfield says, speeding up factory items does not help "prepare" for taking a task because it does not put the item on the shelves for later collections, it goes straight into the barn.

ETA: Jinx Dread

No. Active task e.g. boots. Last boot begins manufacture. If I use tcash, boot finishes, goes directly to barn. It does not add to task number. Then have to make another and wait out the the time. We have all tried this in our group. Everyone else is successful..it pops up on shelf. We two on iPad 2 both watched it disappear directly to barn, no task number counted..back to making another.

The task is active. It only occurs in manufacturing. Pay to speed up and immediately disappears to barn. There is no count toward task as it did not go to shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzthyme View Post
    The task is active. It only occurs in manufacturing. Pay to speed up and immediately disappears to barn. There is no count toward task as it did not go to shelf.
    It doesn't have to go to shelf to count for regatta task, at least on Android. Like the other said, as long as the task is taken and started, any product manufactured collected will count. It can be ready on the shelves or paid for it to finish. So far, it works that way for everyone.

To report this, you would need to take 2 screenshots. First to show the factory with the product being made and the numbers for the task showing on the right. Second would be the empty factory with the same task numbers on the right.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I rushed a bowl of noodles today during that task and they did count. It is an error if the game did not give you task credit for the items you rushed while that was your active task.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-24-2020 at 04:09 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Ty Grey Lady. Yes, Android works correctly. Sadly iPad 2 does not. And it was only by chance in chat that this came up in discussion and we all became aware of the fault and how unfair it is to some players. We couldn’t understand how some could whip thru a relay manufacturing task and we couldn’t not without taking the full manufacture time. Currently an Level 97 so endured this for some while!