Thread: Kicked out of a co-op?!

Kicked out of a co-op?!

I was participating. I was sharing and helping with all my goods. I thought it was a great co-op with friendly people. Loved it! I just logged in a few minutes ago and got a message that I was kicked out. I have no clue our idea what happened. I don’t know if I did something wrong.

This makes me very apprehensive about joining another co-op. I mean, what if I do again what I don’t know that I did to be kicked out? The only rule they had was no cheating or stealing. I don’t understand how you would cheat at this game?! ... let alone steal??? Just so odd and no way to find out why?

Anyone else have an experience like this?

Regandy

No but as co-leader I almost kicked someone by accident once.

Usually if a leader is dissatisfied with a member, they will say something's first to let you know there is a problem.

Are you racing this week? If so are you following their guidelines for number of tasks and minimum points? Did you take a task reserved by someone else? That last one is a sore subject in some coops.

It would be very odd to kick out a racing member in the middle of the race because it costs the coop the rest of your tasks and the additional points you could have earned for them. I hope it turn out to have been done in error and they send you another invite.

I didn’t take a reserved task so clear on that one. Because I work full time and only play in the evenings I picked open tasks that I knew I could reasonably complete. Maybe that was it. I spent cash to keep up a couple of times. Lol. Oh well. Need to find a less competitive group I suppose. Dang. I was having fun too.

Yes Regandy. I was just kicked out of my co-op. Same thing happened to me. The rules in the co-op I joined are that we have to complete three tasks. Well, I didn't complete three tasks during this last inter-seasonal regatta. I have been a hard worker and doing very well since I joined. Everybody is allowed to have an off week, IMHO. Well, the leader restricted me from participating in the regatta that started today. Jan. 30. I asked the leader to kindly let me play. It was my birthday on Monday. I was having fun and enjoying the people in my co-op.
    Last edited by ellieanne81; 01-30-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Hi. Sorry to read about your issues. If your looking for a relaxed home please look up my coop "the barn is full" as long as you help now and again we are totally relaxed about the demon regatta. Regards hicktown

I'm thinking of leaving the current Co-op that I'm in, because the leader had restricted me from the race and I suspect that they (3) players not including myself are only using me, because my level is higher than anyone. And I asked them why I was restricted. So tonight I'm leaving their co-op

Quote Originally Posted by Balia1971 View Post
    ... I suspect that they (3) players not including myself are only using me, because my level is higher than anyone.
    I don't follow how having a higher level player helps them. The game selects regatta task up to the highest level, so having one racer significantly higher means they keep getting tasks on the board that only one player could possibly do. I think some of the easier crop tasks will also disappear for the potential tadks.

Maybe it happened by mistakes, or maybe the leader want everybody to join racing for regatta while not everyone play game to race, don't worry, search for a co-OP with most help time specially the leader, or create your own co-op & write on the describe you accept players from all the world, if you also make levels for the player on 19 to join you will have starters that may not so active, you can at least request them to be 30 in level if you want active members!
    Cheer up���������������� ��
    Last edited by Harmman420; 02-03-2020 at 08:01 AM.

This happened in my coop once. Our leader has made a lot of coleaders. One of them, who has a language barrier of no English speaking, kicked out one great player who we've never had a problem with, and kicked me from the regatta we were playing at the time. I had already done a lot of tasks so I lost the prizes I worked for. The leader was upset, and that coleader never responded why he did it (even though anothsr player who did speak his language asked him repeatedly why he did it). What's worse, the leader kept that person because he had been in the group since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I don't follow how having a higher level player helps them. The game selects regatta task up to the highest level, so having one racer significantly higher means they keep getting tasks on the board that only one player could possibly do. I think some of the easier crop tasks will also disappear for the potential tadks.
    I am level 132, we have another player that is 107(?). Every one else is level 72 down to level 53. We very seldom get tasks that only I can do. So far this Regatta we've only got 1 that only the 2 of us could do. And tasks like the Coin one scales to level.