Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Color Splash Mini Game Crash

  1. #1

    Color Splash Mini Game Crash

    Was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

    My wife plays on a HP laptop running Windows10 with a touch screen.

    Her Color Splash event is gone. The Event Grounds is closed up. The paint you get from completing Helicopters has gone away.
    Her score so far does still show up on my co-op leader board.

    The only real suck to it is that she was in in first by more than 200 rockets. Plus she is working on the complete 10 Event to get the Icon and she lost one completion on it.

    She did submit a ticket so I'll post more on it as we get responses.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

    Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

    My wife plays on a HP laptop running Windows10 with a touch screen.

    Her Color Splash event is gone. The Event Grounds is closed up. The paint you get from completing Helicopters has gone away.
    Her score so far does still show up on my co-op leader board.

    The only real suck to it is that she was in in first by more than 200 rockets. Plus she is working on the complete 10 Event to get the Icon and she lost one completion on it.

    She did submit a ticket so I'll post more on it as we get responses.

    Just adding that I have the same problem using the same laptop brand!!!

  3. #3
    We have went back and forth several times. Uninstall, shut down, re-install has not worked any of the 3 times it has been tried.

    Now the event is over. So all the progress and the rewards are lost.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

    Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    We have went back and forth several times. Uninstall, shut down, re-install has not worked any of the 3 times it has been tried. ....
    So sad re the event loss. One can but hope that it won't happen again.
    But... was the Uninstall the only suggestion that Playrix was capable of? woah... I hope your wife reminded them of the probable connection to the device's brand in her final reply (even if she had to re-open the conversation), and that here was a confirmation by another user (and I guess, you can, too, if you use a different Windows device (brand)) - so that CS PLEASE forward the report to the Devs as NOT solved. Just a suggestion, if you didn't already

  5. #5
    DD,

    Yes that was the only suggestion. She has not got a response back to her latest email. I assume it's because of the weekend.
    Once we hear something back I will have her include the device issue brought up be momovfor.

    Mom did you submit a ticket? I think it would be good if we had both of them available.

    So next replay I will also have her ask CS to forward it to the devs for review.

    Thanks!!

    7045922 ticket number on her emails.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

    Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    DD,

    Yes that was the only suggestion. She has not got a response back to her latest email. I assume it's because of the weekend.....
    Yes, think so, too (weekend), and good plans (looks like you get experience with it, eh ). Fingers crossed!

    Ticket numbers here would be needed only, if you want to ask dread for help (with getting Anna's attention). Not sure that would help here.

  7. #7
    Got another mail today. Said she had completed the event in first... the Ice Fishing event. Which she did. PC switched to the Color Blast event on the 18th of January.

    I did post our ticket number on a previous post.

    Yes we have both dealt with game issues She used to do Alpha and Beta testing for Big Fish. I've done some Alpha and Beta's on a couple of different MMORPG's
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

    Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)


  8. #8
    So just got this a little bit ago.

    "[-]

    January 28, 2020, 00:30 +0000

    Hi,

    We're sorry to hear that you came across that issue with the game. The missing items were just added to your account, so they should appear in your game the next time you launch it.

    Let us know if you need help with anything else. Have a good day!"

    So with a little bit of effort and time. My wife got most of the things from the Color Splash event.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-28-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    Thanks,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary)
    Silver Lake (Alana)
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN

    Kindle
    Town: Toad Lick (Gary)


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    ...I did post our ticket number on a previous post.
    I know read again what I wrote (I didn't ask for it (again)).

    Yes we have both dealt with game issues She used to do Alpha and Beta testing for Big Fish. ..
    ah, memories... I do miss the way of PC games on the tablet

    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    ...So with a little bit of effort and time. My wife got most of the things from the Color Splash event.
    Yay, congrats! Nice to see you call that "a little bit". *g*
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-28-2020 at 04:01 PM. Reason: and check your PMs? *g*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •