Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heli vs Saucer

Thanks, Cuddz. I figured back when I saw the new heliport on someone's farm it must have been something I missed, but then today, there was a new message in the envelope with instructions on how to use the new skins! Why put out messages for things we don't have and can't get? Thanks for the clarification. Much appreciated.

Yes, the skin was only available if you bought the Gold Pass... well played, Playrix I fought with myself over that one, but did not purchase it because I didn't want to lose the video man. I hope they make some skins available through non-purchase game play. They are pretty cool!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 101
    Platform: iPhone

The helipad skin was available in the regular rewards, just the saucer skin (plus the turbo one) was available only if you purchased the gold pass.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The helipad skin was available in the regular rewards, just the saucer skin (plus the turbo one) was available only if you purchased the gold pass.
    Yes! You are correct. I do have the skin for the copter, just not the heli-pad. Thanks for clarifying
    Town Level 101

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndia View Post
    ... then today, there was a new message in the envelope with instructions on how to use the new skins! Why put out messages for things we don't have and can't get? ...
    I thought the timing of this message was odd too, coming so long after the event. Maybe they thought too many players weren't using the skins and couldn't figure out how.

Or maybe it means we are about to get an event where they offer them again or maybe offer new ones.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Or maybe it means we are about to get an event where they offer them again or maybe offer new ones.
    Yes! I don't have the flying saucer skin. When I go to the area to change to it, it says "coming in the next update."
    Town Level 101

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Yes! I don't have the flying saucer skin. When I go to the area to change to it, it says "coming in the next update."
    Yes i read somewhere they are going to be offering more skins.
    It would appear if they are saying “coming in the next update” we may just have something to look forward to.
    The ones we have seem to have been a great success. At least from what I see when I’m touring the towns.

I still just send the helicopter off then visit a friend's town and jump back to mine, Boom the helicopter is back on it's base
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014