Thread: The Castle in the Bay

The Castle in the Bay

I and other players would be interested in the development of the Castle in the Bay.
    I was wondering if the Castle could be opened with a tap and the interior would be revelled by a mini window much like the Duck Feeder only it would be a full screen.
    The player could stroll the hallways, enter rooms ( A great room, a study and a guest room) and find unique prizes and plunder.
    It could change with the seasons and or the holidays. Would love to see the inside of the Castle in the Bay 🌞❤️🌞

I second this!

Fantastic!

So sorry, this has been in the no no list from the start. Take a look at the middle link in my signature.
    It does get used at Halloween fir the event, but that’s about it.

ETA.. it comes under the development of the sea/ocean around your town.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Carpenter View Post
    I and other players would be interested in the development of the Castle in the Bay.
    I was wondering if the Castle could be opened with a tap and the interior would be revelled by a mini window much like the Duck Feeder only it would be a full screen.
    The player could stroll the hallways, enter rooms ( A great room, a study and a guest room) and find unique prizes and plunder.
    It could change with the seasons and or the holidays. Would love to see the inside of the Castle in the Bay ������❤️������
    Hi Laurie,
    Welcome to the Forum.
    Always nice to meet new members with fresh ideas.
    This forum is for players to discuss with other players so your first post is well appreciated.

There are no Devs on this place to see your post.
    And yes there is a list but recent developments have proved that not every item on that list is 'never never'.
    If you want to share this nice idea with them you are always free to send your idea directly from within your game (Settings > Help and Support) and make sure you follow the instructions in the automated replies that you will get.

The Island was in use one time a couple of years ago for the Halloween event and it showed the labyrinth that is still in use in the yearly Halloween event.
    So who knows what could be possible...
    Change what you can't accept, accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 119/Android

[QUOTE=Cuddz;1628135]
    It does get used at Halloween fir the event, but that’s about it.
    [/QUOTE
    It doesn't, really. They pretend we are searching the castle, but we still just go to the event center, like all the other events.

The very first year I played the October ghostie event, we did actually enter the event by tapping on the castle. That was the year the School of Magic was first introduced and we were hunting for scrolls to build it. Since then, the map area with the castle is not actively used by anything.

It did look really nice decorated for Christmas, though.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad