Thread: Police

Police

Add a police station. Personel it with Police Officers, say one for every 2k of population. If you don't put enough Police on patrol for your population, items get stolen.

We have a police station community building. It comes really early in the game (Level 7).

We also have police walking around and in a patrol car.

Here they are making sure nobody steals any Chile peppers.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-22-2020 at 12:15 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Looville View Post
    Add a police station. Personel it with Police Officers, say one for every 2k of population. If you don't put enough Police on patrol for your population, items get stolen.
    There is already a game out there where you Simulate a City, police, fire, crime, taxes, yada yada.... please don't turn Township into that game.

I used to play an ancient Egypt game where we needed to place police stations around to reduce crime. (It was especially important to place them near gold mines.)

There were also fire stations and architects who walked around. If a building was too far from them, it would catch fire or come tumbling down. I think of that game whenever I see the TS fire truck cruising aimlessly around, like it's scouting for fires.

I still have it on my pc and play it from time to time. Sadly, there is no mobile version.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-22-2020 at 03:12 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad