Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    It's adorable. I love decorations with water. I got a $1.99 US offer which sounds great, except I'm so stubborn I refuse to pay for it... Honestly, if Playrix would not do the thing where they take the video guy away if you spend any real money, I'd probably end up spending real money.
    The strategy of punishing players for spending real money sucks all around. Apart from taking away video guy for spending money, they also take away the better money deals. My offer was 40% off while others were offered 60% off. I can understand offering a larger quantities for players who have purchased bundles before but the discount offered should be the same.

But really, if players who buy tcash were rewarded instead of punished, then the players who spend would get video guy and his tcash more frequently. The non-spenders would get him less and less until they fork over some real money to get him back. I'm not sure the non-spenders would see that as an improvement over the current set up.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-21-2020 at 07:37 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    It's not just about losing him Cuddz. Even if I kept him but he was a lot less frequent, as has been the case for many players, it's just not worth buying these offers. I don't want to go 3 months plus getting him a couple of times a day compared to 3 to 5 times an hour.

I have noted a lot of players who say they haven't lost him after a purchase do not get him multiple times hourly. This is what concerns me and many others. Those who are fortunate enough to get so many adverts nearly all appear to be effected.
    I don’t get him 4-5 times an hour, but that’s because I delete most of my orders refusing to send anything that’s giving me less than 1,000 xp. And I don’t always watch him. At one time I would just delete him, and only recently started to watch the odd one.
    But, like I said I think it’s time Playrix addressed the problem, especially as so many are affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I don’t get him 4-5 times an hour, but that’s because I delete most of my orders refusing to send anything that’s giving me less than 1,000 xp. And I don’t always watch him. At one time I would just delete him, and only recently started to watch the odd one.
    But, like I said I think it’s time Playrix addressed the problem, especially as so many are affected.
    Deleting other orders has nothing to do with how often you get the video man. And with all due respect since you don't always watch him, you can''t possibly know the reason why you don't get him 4-5 times an hour.

As I said, I am not disputing players who regularly make purchases still get him. However I have not found anyone who says they still have him 4-5 an hour. They either never had him 4-5 times anyway, or they found them greatly reduced after a purchase. This leads me to believe that if anyone does it is extremely rare. Certainly not the norm, so for most of us blessed with the videos so regularly, we won't be risking it anytime soon.

I doubt Playrix will address this unfortunately. There are threads going back to when Township started with players complaining. Playrix have always denied any connection, maintaining the stance that they are random. I used to take them at their word, but after seeing so many players consistently report the same issue it is hard to ignore.
    Last edited by Downton; 01-22-2020 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The strategy of punishing players for spending real money sucks all around. Apart from taking away video guy for spending money, they also take away the better money deals. My offer was 40% off while others were offered 60% off. I can understand offering a larger quantities for players who have purchased bundles before but the discount offered should be the same.

But really, if players who buy tcash were rewarded instead of punished, then the players who spend would get video guy and his tcash more frequently. The non-spenders would get him less and less until they fork over some real money to get him back. I'm not sure the non-spenders would see that as an improvement over the current set up.
    I agree with you. Playrix should reward the players who support their game spending money. I think it is insane that I get a better offer and videos because I have spent nothing. If they changed the system I would make small purchases quite happily.

Downton, I think you have misunderstood me, I wasn’t disputing anything you said.
    My point was that I thought it was time Playrix addressed this problem! As I said in both my posts.
    Also I didn’t ever say I knew the reason I didn’t get him more often.
    Please don’t jump down my throat for agreeing with you and others!

Downton, I think you have misunderstood me, I wasn’t disputing anything you said.
    My point was that I thought it was time Playrix addressed this problem! As I said in both my posts.
    Also I didn’t ever say I knew the reason I didn’t get him more often.
    Please don’t jump down my throat for agreeing with you and others!
    Sorry if I misunderstood you Cuddz, but the sentence (highlighted by me) in your previous reply below came across as if you were giving a reason why you didn't get him so often. Which I interpreted as you were saying you did know the reason. .

I am always open to having my opinions opposed/debated/corrected. It is the best way for me to learn and help ensure I get and give the right information.

I certainly wasn't jumping down your throat. I was just replying to what you posted. If my posting an opinion that disagrees with or challenges what you have said, upsets or offends you. I will try not to respond to your posts in future.

I appreciate that I may be quite straight talking, but it is never meant to be unkind.

All the Best Downton

Last edited by Downton; 01-22-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Just stopping in to say I love the new decoration! Maybe I’ll post some screenshots once I’ve finished revamping that area to include the new decorations.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.