Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lunar New Year Special Offer

A new deco has been offered a s part of the lunar new year package deal:

It's animated, and i can't get over how the boat is as big as the lake 😂.
    But it looks nice 😊.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Being the deco hoarder of the century, I have got it lol.
    It is neatly placed in my Chinese area.
    I agree though the boat is off scale

Here's the offer I saw.

22sVJwi.jpg

For me, it's - again - much too expensive, Euro 21,99 - laughable, if it wasn't so sad. Or bad.

The boat would have to be MUCH bigger, like life-size, to be worth that.

I guess I got a good one, $2.99 (USD) for 110T + the deco

I got a good offer too. I won't be buying it, though I do like it

IMG_20200121_170920.jpg

It's adorable. I love decorations with water. I got a $1.99 US offer which sounds great, except I'm so stubborn I refuse to pay for it... Honestly, if Playrix would not do the thing where they take the video guy away if you spend any real money, I'd probably end up spending real money.

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    It's adorable. I love decorations with water. I got a $1.99 US offer which sounds great, except I'm so stubborn I refuse to pay for it... Honestly, if Playrix would not do the thing where they take the video guy away if you spend any real money, I'd probably end up spending real money.
    The strategy of punishing players for spending real money sucks all around. Apart from taking away video guy for spending money, they also take away the better money deals. My offer was 40% off while others were offered 60% off. I can understand offering a larger quantities for players who have purchased bundles before but the discount offered should be the same.

But really, if players who buy tcash were rewarded instead of punished, then the players who spend would get video guy and his tcash more frequently. The non-spenders would get him less and less until they fork over some real money to get him back. I'm not sure the non-spenders would see that as an improvement over the current set up.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-21-2020 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The strategy of punishing players for spending real money sucks all around. Apart from taking away video guy for spending money, they also take away the better money deals. My offer was 40% off while others were offered 60% off. I can understand offering a larger quantities for players who have purchased bundles before but the discount offered should be the same.

But really, if players who buy tcash were rewarded instead of punished, then the players who spend would get video guy and his tcash more frequently. The non-spenders would get him less and less until they fork over some real money to get him back. I'm not sure the non-spenders would see that as an improvement over the current set up.
    I agree with you. Playrix should reward the players who support their game spending money. I think it is insane that I get a better offer and videos because I have spent nothing. If they changed the system I would make small purchases quite happily.

I think the video guy thing is something Playrix should address.
    I understand they say it is random but losing him after spending money doesn’t happen to everyone.
    I bought the deco offer but I still have him, and I’m sure I’m not alone.
    No matter whether random or not, it seems a bit unfair, especially for those that rely on him for tcash to play.