Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A levels how come question...

A levels how come question...

A while back when I was at level 147, one of my Township friends was at 143. I play quite a bit, I have a full town, my zoo is at capacity (quite nice I might add, lol), I keep the dealer and the helicopter busy, I play some of the in games, and I don’t do the Regatta. Anyway, in a few shorts months, this ‘friend” has zoomed passed me and is at level 164 while I’m at 157. She picked up 11 levels on me in just maybe 4-5 months. How is this possible? I just don’t get it..... does she possibly play like 12 hrs a day? I guess she could but wow, lol. Does the Regatta help you to advance? Anyway.... all power to her for whatever she is doing right. Just curious to any suggestions as to why.... thanks all.

I would assume she is a hopper From what I hear, the rewards from a week in Interseasonal as hopper bring you forward (f.e. TC for speeding up things etc.).
    And yes, it means quite some work in the IS week.

I also have a friend that levels up very quickly, she does play a lot & is a big helper(500+). As well as a hopper. If your friend has big help numbers then more than likely they play alot! I also level up every week, but some times my friend levels up twice. Some people have also upgraded the xp only & time in their factories.

My sister was already level 80 when I started 596 days ago. We are now 184 and 183. Doing a lot of helicopters levels you faster. When upgrading factories choose experience points over coin. After a while, you have little need for coin. Sis was choosing coin, I started choosing experience points when I was working on my last factory (of course, have added more factories since). I gave her my secret, now we are each leveling about every 4 days.

I would second that helicopter orders are probably a major if not the biggest source of XP for active players. I've reached L78 starting Oct. 19 of last year largely on account of doing as many helicopter orders as I can, using the helicopter 2X booster almost non-stop so I can actually fund all the purchases that become available as I level up.

When I first started playing I levelled up very slowly because I was going down the plane route and ignoring the helis.
    Someone informed me that the helis were the main source of XP. So following that I levelled up very quickly.
    I guess the way you play has a large influence on how your game progresses.
    Once you have full pop and all your buildings and factories it’s easy to concentrate on nothing else.

Why do people want to level up faster? I mean, after you have all the buildings, what would make you put considerable effort into leveling up?
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Why do people want to level up faster? I mean, after you have all the buildings, what would make you put considerable effort into leveling up?
    I also prefer leveling up more slowly. I think the barn keeps pace better if we don't level up too fast, as we can do more trains per level.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I would assume she is a hopper From what I hear, the rewards from a week in Interseasonal as hopper bring you forward (f.e. TC for speeding up things etc.).
    And yes, it means quite some work in the IS week.
    What is a hopper?

Quote Originally Posted by mbt714 View Post
    What is a hopper?
    "All about Hopping" is here. Alas, the pics/sheets have vanished when Tinypic closed, but the explanations should help much.