Thread: Shop for past decorations

Shop for past decorations

Good morning! I know there are many requirements for this, but I couldn't find the proper thread to write a comment abut it; so, here's my idea: to have a shop for past decorations, even if periodically, in where we can buy the decorations of past events, even the ones that were only avaible at the time if you bought coins or cash with real money (maybe this one can be bought only in this way even in the shop), and maybe also the decorations avaible in the past regatta (unless these are put periodically in the new regattas). well, that's all. Have a nice day!

Hi Frederica, Welcome to the forum.
    Not long ago the devs did offer some of the older decorations for us to buy, so hopefully this will be repeated.
    The regatta decorations are repeated, usually with one extra, each time the regatta is repeated.
    FE. The Rat deco we have at the moment is new, but all others have been available before.
    Fingers crossed they repeat the ability to purchase the older ones again

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ...but all others have been available before.
    Fingers crossed they repeat the ability to purchase the older ones again
    ...and maybe, for a change, NOT as expensive as they offer them now/lately the second time!

On cool a Playrix yard sale.
    Kindle Fire only

Official township people watcher
    Downloaded March 8, 2014

I wished that had lasted longer it ended too soon. I REALLY wanted those Elephants and it ended befoe payday lol
    CyndiLouWho