Thread: Lantern event global leaders

Lantern event global leaders

I have a feeling the level 8 player with 96000 event envelopes may be cheating. 🤷

He will soon disappear from the list.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I started the event very early this time, and this was the Leaderboard I saw then:

event start_20200118-101558.jpg (tap to enlarge)

You can see by the short list, it was really early. And the first place had the avi pic already?!
    The first place player vanished soon, wonder why... maybe a Dev? *G*
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-20-2020 at 07:41 PM.

I didn’t start till the 2nd day and when I opened the competition tab it had me in 3rd place with a full list of teams with zero points, obviously the system hadn’t kicked in. When it did about an hour later I dropped right down to 15 th place I think it was, around there anyway.
    During that first day whilst I hadn’t played I had been building up my rockets.
    Once I started playing I used my rockets till I got down to 100 then checked and I was in first place.
    All done within a couple of hours and without spending tcash.

I would assume the player is spending tcash to speed up the rocket making and to ensure he/she finishes each level.
    Point is, if you are able to play non stop it and spend a lot if tcash it would be possible.

and this morning (Tuesday) we have a lvl 8 in first again.... no factories, no nothing, but note the pts

Screenshot_20200121-062110.jpg (tap to enlarge)

ETA: and about 2 hours later, they were gone (the lvl 19-player, too, it seems). Obviously the Playrixe are up early, too.
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-21-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    He will soon disappear from the list.
    How will that happen? Will Playrix remove such players?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 143
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    How will that happen? Will Playrix remove such players?
    Yes, Playrix keep an eye on the leaderboard and ban the cheater. They do that for every event and clean the list many times.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix