Thread: Creating Mini Game Energy

Creating Mini Game Energy

I am finding it difficult to build up turns for these games because I can’t come in game every 30 minutes to push products to create turns. I also find I don’t have the product need so one or more of my stations is shut down until I can get these items. It would be better if we could get more turns “per push” by entering every 2 hrs rather than coming in every half hr. I love this game but don’t get to play because I don’t always have the ability to come in this often. Please, find a way to allow those of us who can only come in a few times a day to get enough energies to play, Otherwise , is it really about how often we can enter game to create energies needed to build up turns and not how well we actually play the mini games. I don’t play many of the mini games that work this way, for this reason, I don’t enter as often but usually play longer periods of time when I do enter.
    LaLa’s Land
    Playing Township since August, 2018

It’s not about how well you play or how often, it’s about whether you are prepared to spend tcash to speed things up to create turns/energies.
    The time used to be a lot longer and was shortened, so not sure they would extend it again. I’m assuming they shortened it because players asked for it. There is a thread somewhere in which players complained about the length of time it took to make things.
    But, I understand your frustrations, you have to realise we’re not allowed to have a life outside of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ...you have to realise we’re not allowed to have a life outside of the game ...

yep... that's the (new) answer to everythin<g>.

btw: just saw a green crate in my market with 13 rockets and other event stuff. 167 TC. not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    It’s not about how well you play or how often, it’s about whether you are prepared to spend tcash to speed things up to create turns/energies.
    The time used to be a lot longer and was shortened, so not sure they would extend it again. I’m assuming they shortened it because players asked for it. There is a thread somewhere in which players complained about the length of time it took to make things.
    But, I understand your frustrations, you have to realise we’re not allowed to have a life outside of the game
    you nailed it! Tcash AND not allowed a real life! There the answers! I’m just bummin cuz this is my favorite mini game n I don’t get to play bcuz right now RL had the nerve to need me! LOL.

Thanks Cuddz!
    LaLa’s Land

I’ve seen In other threads that global players are cheating?? I don’t even know how one could go about that and don’t want to but, I something seems off here. I spent a lot of time playing and passing other scores by 100 to 200 pts to get a good lead and then see these same opponents jump over 100 pts in 5 minutes. How is that fair gameplay when you have no idea what others players actual scores are? How can you stay top 3 if game doesn’t give score in real time, or could this be cheating? Also, Creating energy is still an issue, even when I do come in every 30 minutes to push items, all 3 of my factories are shut down now requesting items that take several hours to refill, even using dealer and co op request etc, can’t keep these running on schedule. Why even offer player options to use tcash to rush items and then not be able to fill next order, without spending mega tcash! Someone is though. Can’t imagine that they are building energy faster than I can any other way.
    LaLa’s Land

I don't like this style event with factories consuming way too much stuff.

I much prefer the mini-events powered by something generated from helicopter orders. I know copters consume a lot of stuff too, but at least those pay well if we use the 2x coin booster.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by LaLa’s Land View Post
    I’ve seen In other threads that global players are cheating?? I don’t even know how one could go about that and don’t want to but, I something seems off here. ....
    I doubt you have seen that about "they are cheaters" been stated (believably) as a fact, though, and as you can see in this thread, we assume very heavily that Playrix clears the Leaderboard (and the game) from cheaters. It happens indeed in every mini game and the regatta GLB probably, too.
    so it is worth having an idea how it is possible that someone jumps to the front in a short time, without cheating and w/o the technical Gods working against us:
    it is indeed spending tcash, I'd say, and maybe also the fact that someone is simply good in a certain minigame - and maybe, sometimes, also a bit of server delay, yes.

Now, where do they get that mega Tcash (you didn't ask, I know but I need a transition, ok)? a possibility might be from buying at unauthorized sources, could be; I haven't looked into that more intensily. What I believe is very likely is from hopping, which is allowed: I know from Coop friends that getting the many Coop final rewards during IS when hopping, gives the player a lot of Tcash. So much (after a while) that they can afford speeding up things in 'normal' gameplay already. It simply costed them not more than - but keep that in mind also, pls, when speaking of fair - a very HIGH investment of TIME in IS week.
    I have one hopper in my friends list, who had an amazing development this way: I saw him level up in steps of 10 lvls, so to speak, and he came up in the current event friends list yesterday from 0 to 2k and today 4k pts. I guess he is playing good, and sometimes spending tcash to finish a run, and is spending his time on it NOW, towards the end, as many do in events.
    Nothing suspicious about it, IMO, and I've been in the minigame from the start and see how the others get up (or not).
    I have started really early, played often and am at about 1900 pts, got the rewards within days, am still playing, cos I like the event, but also fighting, to stay in the group 4 - 7, cos I want the fill-coupons.
    Still, I don't think the leaders are cheating; apart from the start (where I posted the pics about in the other thread), they all worked their way up consistently - just MUCH more

Just play your game the way you can and want to Don't get more competitive in your mind than someone, who can invest more time and/or money (= just facts of life )
    Stay positive in your assumptions about others (unless you have reason to report them as cheaters, then do so accord. to Playrix' helph description) - is my advice, cos it's healthier for you = like Mummy said, ok?!

===

p.s.: re. the blocked factories: you must change your playing style during such an event, IMO, if you want to get the "fuel" permanently - don't use your factories during your playing time for such longtimers, but those needed for the event's "fuel", period. Even if it means to send away a plane empty or to have trains waiting. Do those during your night.

F.e. at the moment/for the event, I keep planting (boooring) strawwwwberries and tommmatoes, or worse, peppers! again and again (asks for 5 or 6). Not my style at all, but I can adapt with my fields arrangements (= stay flexible)

===

p.p.s: I use the dealer for getting the temporary event items, esp. at the start; I have just one of them in my factories to know which ingredients they need and to check on them. In this event, it stays that way, as they want ridiculous amounts of silk fabric and the like. Maybe try using the dealer for one day at least, if you can (= can get in hourly, more or less) and can't hire him longer, or use the otherwise rather useless (IMO) one-time-coupons, if you have them.

ok, I'll stop now. *g*
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-26-2020 at 10:31 AM.