Thread: Factory Made Items Disappear

Factory Made Items Disappear

When I produce items from factories they disappear from the barn when I have put them in and from the factory once completed. I am having several glitches that are continuous with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by MyGardenScapes View Post
    ... I am having several glitches that are continuous with the game.
    Then it's a bit strange you posted this in the Wishlist subforum.

More seriously, you'll have to report this from ingame to Playrix, as they will have to check your game data. It's not a common behaviour in the game, or there'd be more posts here about it.
    You find the description on how to do this here:
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1450489

If your device's operating system is Windows, the link to that one is in the first post there.

I don't get your bug description fully, so you'd better describe in your report to them more precisely how it works, what you have done, when/before the items vanish. Be aware they will f.e. ask how you can be sure you didn't use them, and whether your device meets the system requirements, and whether everything is updated - so you can give your statement about these right from the start.
    And if you report several glitches, describe them clearly separated.

Also note that the first reply is an automated msg, with some suggestions which you should try out, if applicable. If they don't work, you will have to reply to that automated msg again. The next step THEN is usually contact with a human.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MyGardenScapes View Post
    When I produce items from factories they disappear from the barn when I have put them in and from the factory once completed. I am having several glitches that are continuous with the game.
    I have had this problem a little. I have also had product requests disappear during transfer. It hasn't been so crazy that I have taken time to try to deal with it.

I have noticed produced materials I've disappeared. For example the train needed one silk grabbed it from the factory but when I went to put it on the train I had no silk I've noticed this quite a bit in other produced materials as well... I'll be watching and counting each and every from now on..

Quote Originally Posted by lanescott39@gmail.com View Post
    .... For example the train needed one silk grabbed it from the factory but when I went to put it on the train I had no silk ...
    and there are quite some items sounding similar in names, so you must pay attention to what is really asked for.
    For example, you don't get silk from the factory, but from your fields - or maybe the market or dealer -
    from factory it's the product, silk fabric. Similar f.e. with peanuts and items from them.
    So this MIGHT be a reason, why something is not there.

You get silk fabric from the textile FACTORY..

I'm not worried about a little wording error.. I'm worried about all the stuff that had been going missing.. It's terrible

Quote Originally Posted by lanescott39@gmail.com View Post
    I'm not worried about a little wording error.. I'm worried about all the stuff that had been going missing.. It's terrible
    Well.... when reporting a problem wording is very important. First off, not a lot of us, if any, have seen things simply disappear. Although there is always a possibility of a glitch somewhere, most of the time it does turn out to be a product mixup.

You'd be surprised (or maybe not) how many times people get products mixed up. For example, we see this a lot.

Bacon.png Versus Glaced_bacon.png

or

Silk.png Versus Silk_fabric.png

Since you are new to the forum be aware that folks here are players just like you. This forum is for players to help each other but if you need to actually report a problem, neither the Customer Support Team nor the Game Developers use this site. You'll have to use the in-game reporting mechanism to contact them.