Thread: Paying For REGATTA Task

Paying For REGATTA Task

Hi, I just wish if it's possible to pay task unlimited time after finishing the limet task can be taken, this week was 15 task can be taken by user, but I choosed the last one was mystery task and I couldn't finish this one at time, so I paid for another task to have completed 15 tasks, I just wish if it was unlimited with payment for several trying to win the task if we fall in doing it, or to have the choice to pay another task untill regatta is over!
    because we ready to pay to win!
    Also you can make it for first 10 town cash, second 15, third 20.... ETC
    What yall's thinks?
    Last edited by Harmman420; 01-21-2020 at 06:22 AM.

That would throw the balance of the regattas into a never ending circle..
    To pay to win woukd mean each time one player paid for another task..so woukd the next player etc etc
    The tasks have to keep to a cut off to prevent this, otherwise where would it end.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, I mean: in my case I choosed a mystery task and it shown time that couldn't be finished, so I dump it & pay for the last one, some members & leaders are ready to pay for more regatta tasks until the time finish, and some members/ leaders too will still wanna race with like 13 or 15 tasks or less, or none at all if they want.

Winning the regatta is tough enough as it is. Many people already complain they can’t beat the people who pay to win.

At least as it is, people can still only earn a maximum number of points. If unlimited tasks were introduced, it would literally just become about who can spend the most cash; zero skill involved, and would destroy the game for a huge number of players.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Thanks for your opinion, even I maybe dis agree because everybody chooses there co-op and those who win it spend more time to be responsible to finish before the time, there is nobody pays to win unless they add one more task, I did not mean who pays to finish that's another point.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Harmman420 View Post
    Hi, I just wish if it's possible to pay task unlimited time after finishing the limet task can be taken, this week was 15 task can be taken by user, but I choosed the last one was mystery task and I couldn't finish this one at time, so I paid for another task to have completed 15 tasks, I just wish if it was unlimited with payment for several task because we ready to pay to win!
    Also you can make it for first paid 10 town cash, second 15, third 20.... ETC
    What yall's thinks?
    Ok, I re-read this post and I think I finally get what you're asking for. And I agree.

Let's say I have a Mystery Task to grow a bunch of carrots, lots of them. Somehow, Real Life (tm) gets in the way and I'm away from the game for too long or that I just didn't notice the value of the task timeout. Boom! It timed out and I've failed the task.

With Harmman's suggestion, I would first be offered the chance to "continue" the task, maybe by adding 1 hour to the timeout or something like that. It would only cost me 10T or so and I would not have failed the task. If the time extensions expires, another chance for maybe 20T.

This is completely consistent with Playrix's philosophy. How many times did you continue the snowboard race after falling over a log? There was an event task in the relay for 1000 Feet (meters / furlongs / whatever). That meant 5 runs without falling down. I spent hundreds of T-Cash to finish that one task.

Yup, this is a money making idea and Playrix should jump on it.

Thanks for the translation, Charlie!

I'm not in favour of this idea, though, as Playrix has enough ideas already to get money from us in an event that should be competitive, ok, and FUN.
    Adding the (another) possibility to pay - for a race task, after all - instead of planning doesn't add a good nuance IMO.

I'm not 100% sure whether Harrmman is asking for unlimited tasks or if they want how Charlie has interpreted it. Either way I am not a fan. I agree with Cuddz that there needs to be a cut off regarding how many tasks a player can do.

I also agree with DD, Playrix make plenty of money from the events with this type of 'pay so you don't fail' system. My thoughts are, plan for your regatta. If you make a mistake or get hit with a crumby Mystery Task, suck it up and come back fighting in the next race. If we can pay to correct a mistake we have made, then what is the point in racing at all?

Playrix have already ruined plenty of events with this set up without it being done to our regatta.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Ok, I re-read this post and I think I finally get what you're asking for. And I agree.

Let's say I have a Mystery Task to grow a bunch of carrots, lots of them. Somehow, Real Life (tm) gets in the way and I'm away from the game for too long or that I just didn't notice the value of the task timeout. Boom! It timed out and I've failed the task.

With Harmman's suggestion, I would first be offered the chance to "continue" the task, maybe by adding 1 hour to the timeout or something like that. It would only cost me 10T or so and I would not have failed the task. If the time extensions expires, another chance for maybe 20T.

This is completely consistent with Playrix's philosophy. How many times did you continue the snowboard race after falling over a log? There was an event task in the relay for 1000 Feet (meters / furlongs / whatever). That meant 5 runs without falling down. I spent hundreds of T-Cash to finish that one task.

Yup, this is a money making idea and Playrix should jump on it.
    Yes thats what I mean, paying a new task after I failed to complete a task in time or to have choice between paying to complete it again and win it, or to choose another one.

the only thing I was spending my cash on was the market dealer & it was my first time to use tcash for my last task that I failed to do in time, it was sending fully loaded plane, out of time to do it in last day of regatta.
    Last edited by Harmman420; 01-21-2020 at 07:16 AM.