Thread: Train algorithm adjustment

Train algorithm adjustment

Is it possible for the train algorithm to adjust when a player has completed all zoo enclosures and all community buildings. I still get mostly these items. I would have expected to get more barn items, but on average I have been getting 1 barn item for every 6 trains. It would be a nice reward for the hard work of all the building. It would also allow the user to expand and build additional factories as barn space grows.

I for one would be annoyed if the trains stopped delivering construction materials. We often get a "sneak peek" at what's coming in a future update and if it's a new CB or new Zoo Enclosure, the trains give us a chance to start stocking up on the materials we'll need.

They are easy enough to sell off to make space. I do understand that for every building material returned on a train, one rail car is taken up and it could have returned something more useful to you but..... If you've finished all the buildings like I have, you'll really want the opportunity to accumulate the 120 or so things for the zoo or the nearly 300 needed for the next CB.

Ok, I understand. I wasn’t thinking it would stop giving construction materials, just less when not needed. As an alternative and possibly easier solution than altering train algorithm to adjust the tool exchange. The community tools exchanged for could be replaced with barn tools when your community buildings are done. The zoo does a good job of flipping over when all your zoo animal cards are collected.

Quote Originally Posted by J0014ames View Post
    Ok, I understand. I wasn’t thinking it would stop giving construction materials, just less when not needed. As an alternative and possibly easier solution than altering train algorithm to adjust the tool exchange. The community tools exchanged for could be replaced with barn tools when your community buildings are done. The zoo does a good job of flipping over when all your zoo animal cards are collected.
    Now there's an idea I can get behind. Make the tool exchange offer Barn and Land Expansion Tools in addition to the new things. I'd gladly swap some glass panels for a few cans of red paint.