Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat crash

Boat crash

My boats crashed into each other when leaving for the islands.. I didn't realise this was possible.. Not a problem as one seems to be moving over the top of the other, it's just a strange little event that occurred that I wanted to share :-)

I didn't know that either
    can you post a screenshot maybe? check here, whether it has a helpful description for your OS, if needed.

The OCD in me does not like the ship paths to cross (and thus avoiding "collisions"). So I send the leftmost ship to fisherman's, and, moving left to right, the next to Tropica, the next to Frutus, and the rightmost ship to Olivia. None of the paths overlap

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    ...avoiding "collisions"). So I send the leftmost ship to fisherman's, and, moving left to right, the next to Tropica, the next to Frutus, and the rightmost ship to Olivia. None of the paths overlap

If I ever get up from the floor, I might look up OCD.

It means obsessive compulsive disorder, in other words (or at least extreme laments terms) a need to have things follow a certain order.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Thanks, Virginia

Ive never given the geography of the boats and islands much thought before.

I think I send mine off too slowly to have the boat crash problem.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

After the first six months of playing I now always send all four of mine to the same island at once. Never thought about them crossing paths and "crashing". Pretty funny. Sometimes people in town run over/through each other so I guess it makes sense.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

I’ve never looked to see which path they take except once when I wanted to see if they actually loaded or just miraculously filled and turned back.
    I only have Fruitus and Olivia islands and don’t want the other two...it’s just more work lol
    So I just send 2 boats to whichever island I need goods for.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I’ve never looked to see which path they take except once when I wanted to see if they actually loaded or just miraculously filled and turned back.
    What happened? Did they load?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I only have Fruitus and Olivia islands and don’t want the other two...it’s just more work lol
    So I just send 2 boats to whichever island I need goods for.
    I remember a while back not wanting all the factories. In the end a compulsion to have everything available overtook me and I caved in. I really like hearing players who have stuck to playing Township their way, and not letting the game dictate the order of things