Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Tree of Light

2020 Tree of Light

I understand this is a decor from a previous year's event. Can anyone tell me what you 'feed' this year's version or is it the same as what was done during that event? And do you have to finish it in the 8days or just purchase it in the 8 days?

thx

Hi,

The previous event where the Tree of Light was introduced, it was a global event, and upgrading it worked differently (completing goals in the event).

As they introduced it now just as an upgradable decoration, i assume it will work like the School of Magic, or the Bunny Park -- if you didn't get it the first time around when it was part of the event, you can upgrade it using various products, which vary from player to player, depending on their level.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Level 2 of my tree takes 13 rose sorbet, 3 tropical mix drinks, and 75400 coins.
    I don't know how this compared to the last time it was offered, I suppose it will be very expensive to complete just as all the upgradable decorations are. I think you probably can finish it after the event ends but not sure.
    I am very glad they offered it again!
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Thanks for the info

Ah, yes. Forgot to mention: the time limit is only for purchasing it, you can start building it, and finish it whenever. After you have it, there are no time restrictions on when to complete it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

I'm so happy to be able to finally get this decoration, and then It's an upgradeable too? WOOOHOO! I love those things!! Thanks Playrix!

I'm town level 147, to upgrade to the 2nd level for me is 19 pancakes, 3 tropical mix, and 75,400 coins.

I'm level 117.

To buy upgradeable deco cost 35 Tcash.

You earn 20 Tcash when you complete it.

First upgrade for me was:
    11 mole sauces, 3 tropical drinks and about 75,000 coins.

I'm also really excited for this deco!

Yea!! I am so glad Playrix is offering this as an upgradable decoration for those who don't already have it! It is a beautiful deco when completed.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

These upgradable decorations are 1000 more fun when they upgrade as part of the event rather than this way. It isn't any fun at all making so much stuff like that.

I wish they would let people finish upgrading thru the event, even if it takes a couple years. It won't make any difference to people who are already finished which way it works.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    These upgradable decorations are 1000 more fun when they upgrade as part of the event rather than this way. It isn't any fun at all making so much stuff like that.
    Agree!! I didn't get it first time it was part of the global event, and now it will probably just sit in storage, unfinished, until i don't find anything else better to do..

I'm glad it's back, don't get me wrong, i know that a lot of players wanted it for a long time. But as you said, no fun just throwing tons of resources at it.
    FORUM RULES