Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2020 Tree of Light

dreadnoght: thanks for the info. I was worried I'd buy it and then be unable to ever get it to a complete stage before time ran out. Glad thats not the case (I wish I'd known that with the house of magic).

downton: I'm glad it's available too. It's really pretty, though it might take me a very long time to complete. One thing I like about this one, compared to the snowman, is each stage is it's own nice decoration. The snowman only looked good in stage 6 and 7.

I'm level 48 and the requirements for level 2 are 8 chocolate bars, 5 peach yogurt and 43k+ coins. To the person asking about if you get requests for items you can't produce, yes it can ask you for something you don't have a factory for, but the requests are consistent with level. I don't have the candy factory, but I qualify to build it, so it's requesting items from there (I'll have to wait to upgrade until it's built, unless I buy the items in the market).
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-19-2020 at 07:59 PM. Reason: removed -at- symbols

Aren’t you supposed to receive 20 tcash upon finishing the Tree of Light? I didn’t get anything except a message saying “May you succeed and prosper”

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdrewz View Post
    Aren’t you supposed to receive 20 tcash upon finishing the Tree of Light? I didn’t get anything except a message saying “May you succeed and prosper”
    I just completed my Tree of Light and received the 20 TCash. After reading your post earlier this morning I made sure to check. If you didn't receive yours, you might want to contact Customer Service from within your game.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    I just completed my Tree of Light and received the 20 TCash. After reading your post earlier this morning I made sure to check. If you didn't receive yours, you might want to contact Customer Service from within your game.
    Thanks! I wasn’t sure if I made it up in my head about getting 20 tcash

I was waiting for this beautiful decoration for years! While it is a lot of work I'm just happy to finally have one in my town

My level one was 6 ice tea and 22 pancakes and 75k coins. My level two part 1 and 2 were the same: 7 grape fizz, 7 mole sauce, and 45k coins. Still working up the coins to complete part 2...

And I love Nessie too. One of my favorites. Should have picked up more than one!