Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    ... I really miss these tiny little Chinese houses, it would be great if they could become a regular decoration.
    Which these tiny little houses do you mean, bitte? ich steh wohl auf der Leitung

7DFD5C31-615A-42B2-B037-C53B037D031C.png
    This one, it was at last available at the Lunar New Year 2018.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    This one, it was at last available at the Lunar New Year 2018.
    oh IC, yes, that is cute and handy. Well, Playrix has given us a few 1x1 decos lately, maybe they'll think of this one also again.

Has anyone gotten a special offer for this event yet? I’m in desperate need of t cash but I’m trying to hold out for if we get a deco plus tc offer.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

I got one of those 1 hour discount offers the day before it started. I haven't seen any of the tcash plus decoration or tcash plus coupon offers.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Has anyone gotten a special offer for this event yet? I’m in desperate need of t cash but I’m trying to hold out for if we get a deco plus tc offer.
    Same situation as yours, TC-wise, but same experience as Mayfield, and that 1 hour-thing wasn't interesting. Besides, I want a nice deco-combination, and not too expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Same situation as yours, TC-wise, but same experience as Mayfield, and that 1 hour-thing wasn't interesting. Besides, I want a nice deco-combination, and not too expensive!
    Exactly! I never spend on the quick grabs or the piggy bank if I can help it that way when the special decoration combo does come I’m not paying an astronomical price the most I’ve ever paid is $4.99. I really want the lantern tree though and am having a hard time convincing myself to wait lolz!

My town’s Chinese New Year display....i haven’t had any deco offers lately but i think that’s where the little business area on the right came from.

62CB2E4C-720D-4566-A4D6-9B6A981B898C.jpg
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    My town’s Chinese New Year display....i haven’t had any deco offers lately but i think that’s where the little business area on the right came from.

62CB2E4C-720D-4566-A4D6-9B6A981B898C.jpg
    That’s beautiful Magnolia! I have a similar little area in my town. I really like the way you’ve incorporated the red trees! I’ve kinda attached my self to the cherry blossoms and they dominate not just my Asian town but my enter township lolz! That business center is the special deco from last year. I hope we’ll get something as nice this year, but I would be ok with a smaller deco in general.