Thread: I need materials

I need materials

I need to know the best way to get materials i need pop and materials help!

Boost your trains to level 21 or higher and concentrate on starting and completing 1 community building at a time. Some people, including me, are ignoring the zoo for now, its too frustrating to try to get materials for both at the same time. Read everything in this forum. Good luck and have fun!
    Wasteda Way
    Kilanderville #KNKVXJ
    Android USA
    You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    ...Read everything in this forum. ...
    LOL! that will keep them busy for a while!

(j/k, good advice, but might become a bit stressful. I'd suggest to get maybe an overview first by checking the stickies and the New to Township-subforum )
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-17-2020 at 02:18 PM. Reason: what is "pop help", btw?

Yes your trains are the way to go.

Not sure what you mean by Pop help.. Or do you mean Population.
    If you do..that will only come as you build your houses etc.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    LOL! that will keep them busy for a while!

(j/k, good advice, but might become a bit stressful. I'd suggest to get maybe an overview first by checking the stickies and the New to Township-subforum )
    I know, but there is much good info buried in threads that dont have anything to do with whatever one might be looking for!!! You guys helped me so much with questions I didnt know to ask, Im not tired of telling everybody that yet!!
    Wasteda Way
    Kilanderville #KNKVXJ
    Android USA
    You may not want to but you must.

If there's a message, when you try to buy a community building, saying you need more population, buy some houses. You do not need supplies for those. Only coin, and an adequate number of community buildings. If you need materials for, well, most things besides houses and facories, get them from your trains. So you'll need to fill your trains to get them to return and give you new materials.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    I know, but there is much good info buried in threads that dont have anything to do with whatever one might be looking for!!! You guys helped me so much with questions I didnt know to ask, Im not tired of telling everybody that yet!!
    lol - then that's the way to go, sure

btw, I'd suggest to add your Coop tag in your signature to whichever name IS your Coop.... *g*