Thread: Planes

Planes

Is it really necessary to fill all plane orders or would the first 2 be sufficient. I’m not sure what you get out of the bottom line. I’m only interested in the money

You get a gem and 2 other prizes, like building materials, every time you completely fill a plane before sending.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 93, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 13

You may not want to but you must.

And there's an achievement in the Town Hall for sending xx fully filled planes in a row, which brings TC also.
    It has 4 levels, IIRC. - Any partially filled plane will break that count. (empty sent planes do not)

Screenshot_20200117-143915.jpg (tap to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    You get a gem and 2 other prizes, like building materials, every time you completely fill a plane before sending.
    To me, the planes are only worth doing if I fill them completely. The return per row is not very good, so that extra full plane bonus is what makes them useful. They are our steadiest source of jewels.

Still, I send a lot of planes away empty.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Boys View Post
    Is it really necessary to fill all plane orders or would the first 2 be sufficient. I’m not sure what you get out of the bottom line. I’m only interested in the money
    My bonus for the top two rows is shown here

20200117_102127.jpg

Filling all rows gets a reward chest

20200117_102153.jpg

As said above, it's always a jewel, a prize, and something valuable like coins, t-cash, an ingot...

I suppose just like anything else in the game, it’s worth it if it is giving you items you need.
    Gems are always welcome unless you have an abundance of them, as are ingots, and we always need tools.
    I always send my planes full, for me a part filled plane is a waste of the items I’ve used to fill just part of it.

Ooo I didn’t know that. Thank you

You're welcome, Boys It's worth checking for the achievements, cos some are easy to get, just by doing your thing. But don't underestimate the gems from the full planes either.

Thank you so much for your help