Thread: Greek Themed Ideas (Crops, Factory, Products, Decor, Com. Building & Houses)+Lang.

Greek Themed Ideas (Crops, Factory, Products, Decor, Com. Building & Houses)+Lang.

No Greek language yet? Well at least, let's add Greek-Themed stuff to the game. Greek cuisine is one of the most popular worldwide you know. I have a list I made, took me a couple hours to think of everything the Greek Community might like see added. Let's begin...
    ------------
    1st Version (for Products)

(Quick note: Olive Oil shouldn't be at the Italian Restaurant but there is no Greek one so ok but it would be better if Olive Oil was produced at the Greek Restaurant, if you see * in a product, it will mean that olive oil could be added as an ingredient and replacing olives if needed.)

New Crop: Cucumber
    New Factory: Greek Restaurant
    New Products: Olive Bread [Bread x1 + Olive x1] at Greek Restaurant [20 min], Feta* [Milk x2 + Olive x1] at Dairy Factory [45 min], Greek Salad* [Cucumber x2 + Tomato x2 + Feta x1 (+ maybe x1 Olive)] at Greek Restaurant [1h 30m], Gemista [Pepper x2 + Tomato x2 + Rice x2 + Bacon x2] at Greek Restaurant [2h], Pitogyro (Pita with gyros but we can say it in one word ) [Wheat x2 + Bacon x1 + Tomato x1].
    We could also add cucumbers as a required ingredient in Cheeseburgers, Face Mask.

2nd Version (for Products)

We could add another crop as well, the Onions. If we add onions then we could add them as a required ingredient in some products like Fried Fish (it's on the icon already ), Pitogyro, or Cheeseburgers.
    New products with onions: Potato Salad* [Onion x2 + Potato x2 + Olive x1] at Greek Restaurant [1h 15m], Onion Rings [Onion x3 + Mole Sauce x1] at Fast Food Restaurant or Snack Factory [20-45 min], French Onion Soup [Milk x1, Egg x1, Cheese x1, Onion x1] at Grill Factory [1-2h].

-------------
    Community Building: The Acropolis / The Parthenon
    Houses: Greek House \ Traditional House (See on images below)
    Decorations: Statues of all 12 Greek Gods and Goddesses + Statue of Atlas + Golden Hind of Artemis (it's a mythological deer).

-------------
    Change the product Canape (Changing the amount to: Grape x1 + Olive x1 + Tomato x1 + Cheese x1]
    Reduce the amount of rice at the Asian Restaurant

-------------
    I once asked if I could become a translator of the game. Adding Greek to the game would be helful to the greek community since it's completely different from other languages that derive from the latin alphabet. I'd like the moderators who guide me, to do it once again please. I have some Greeks in my Co-Op, sometimes I'm asked "What does it say, what does it mean etc."

Thanks for reading guys. Comment below if you have any other suggestions to this.
    Plus... LOOK OUT AND SUPPORT THIS THREAD AS WELL

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ate-The-Market
    Last edited by dreadnought; 01-16-2020 at 10:59 PM. Reason: removed format
    Town Name & Level: [72] Georgetown
    Co-Op Name & Code: Teamtown #EQRZ8 (Language: English & Greek)
    Co-Op League: Golden League

Wow. A lot of real thinking went into those lists.

I am stumped at French onion soup. I think of it as a clear soup, not made with milk.

Onions, olive oil, beef broth, garlic, herbs, bread, cheese. I imagine there is a vegetarian version somewhere that uses vegetable stock instead of beef.

Mushroom stock!

I'm also not sure why it should be found in the Greek Restsurant. Maybe they need to add a French Restaurant. Then they could also move the banana crepes out of the cheeseburger place.

I think a Greek theme could make a great Regatta season theme, with special decorations. They really should add the Parthenon to the special architectural decorations we buy with jewels (found, ironically, under the tab that looks like a simplified version of the front of the Parthenon).
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-17-2020 at 01:08 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Wow. A lot of real thinking went into those lists.

I am stumped at French onion soup. I think of it as a clear soup, not made with milk.

Onions, olive oil, beef broth, garlic, herbs, bread, cheese. I imagine there is a vegetarian version somewhere that uses vegetable stock instead of beef.

Mushroom stock!

I'm also not sure why it should be found in the Greek Restsurant.
    Thanks. Well, greek themed regatta would work too, amazing idea. Ahm I thing French Soup is supposed to be found at the grill factory, look again my friend. . Thanks for your opinion.
    Plus, the soup can be made with milk and can be grilled boiled or baked and can have cheese on top for flavour.

I could think of more ideas but these are my most wanted.

Don’t want more crops, unless we get the fields to go with them.
    Don’t need another factory..just more work.
    Don’t need more houses, they clutter our space as it is.
    If the devs start with Greece where will it end...every country will be wanting theirs.
    I agree though the language should be included.
    And any nice decorations would be lovely to have.

Thank you. Well ehm we already have Italian restaurant, Asian Restaurant Mexican restaurant and Greek cuisine is one of the most popular... That's why i suggest it. They usually add more fields with every massive update. Whatsoever. At least something "Greek" would be nice to see.

Plus, the language... Like, come on, you can't have almost every european language except greek...

Yes I said I agree the language should be included. Perhaps you could suggest that direct to Playrix.

Italian is the most popular cuisine in the world.
    Sorry they have only added more fields in recent updates, that’s not to say they won’t add more.
    Also they don’t give us enough to accommodate more crops.
    If you search the forum you will find threads suggesting ideas for factories, and the answer is they are not wanted.
    Trying to build the town, compete in regattas and events can be very time consuming, and hard to keep up with supplies.

I understand where you are coming from, there are probably other players that feel their country is not represented. However many more will say that the game is hard enough to keep up with, especially for the low to mid level players.

Quote Originally Posted by Γιώργος Κονοβαλιώτης View Post
    Thanks. Well, greek themed regatta would work too, amazing idea. Ahm I thing French Soup is supposed to be found at the grill factory, look again my friend.
    I don't see French onion soup in my Grill. There is a lobster omelet that kind of looks like it, though.

I did a search on the wiki and the only soups I found are corn and coconut, plus gaspacho and the noodle bowl.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Γιώργος Κονοβαλιώτης View Post

Plus, the language... Like, come on, you can't have almost every european language except greek...
    Whilst I absolutely agree with you that it would be great if Playrix could add the Greek language (and many more), it doesn't seem very accurate to say that they have most European languages I think there would be many people from Sweden, Norway, Poland, Finland, Romania, Croatia etc etc....who would disagree with that statement.

But it would definitely be helpful to so many people if they could add more languages - just for example Urdu and Bengali which are two of the most spoken languages in the world, and Vietnamese which I have seen requested several times. It puts players at a great disadvantage, especially when trying to find a co-op, if they don't understand any of the languages offered (and goodness knows how they even begin to comprehend the instructions for events and things like that)