Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ships

Ships

Can someone give me a clue as to the best level upgrade for all the ships please. I’m struggling to get some of the goods

Technically, you are upgrading the islands, not the ships themselves.

Level 21 for each island gives you a 50% reduction in round trip time. That's the most useful upgrade that everyone recommends as a target. Beyond that you are using ingots to marginally increase the chances of getting the 2nd or 3rd island item or more of them. However, that does not eliminate the need for sending ingots if you are working on a regatta task for watermelons, coconuts, shrimp, or olives.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Technically, you are upgrading the islands, not the ships themselves.

Level 21 for each island gives you a 50% reduction in round trip time. That's the most useful upgrade that everyone recommends as a target. Beyond that you are using ingots to marginally increase the chances of getting the 2nd or 3rd island item or more of them. However, that does not eliminate the need for sending ingots if you are working on a regatta task for watermelons, coconuts, shrimp, or olives.
    Thanks, but why is there a percentage sign next to the items. Am I wasting my ingots upgrading them

Quote Originally Posted by Boys View Post
    Thanks, but why is there a percentage sign next to the items. Am I wasting my ingots upgrading them
    As you only increase the probability by 10% at most, it is not a significant increase. Most players do these upgrades when everything else is at 50% time as it is the most useful upgrade we can do.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    As you only increase the probability by 10% at most, it is not a significant increase. Most players do these upgrades when everything else is at 50% time as it is the most useful upgrade we can do.
    Thank you so much for your help

The trick is that while we are mostly interested in improving the time, the game doesn't let us only upgrade that aspect. It makes us do other upgrades in between, and reach a certain island level before the next time upgrade. That why we sometimes need the buy the 1% better chance of watermelon upgrade whether we like it or not.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I’ve got the second items upgraded so a bronze ingot pretty much guarantees I will get it. Helps me a lot, I seem to need a dozen olives and watermelons every day.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Veganville View Post
    I’ve got the second items upgraded so a bronze ingot pretty much guarantees I will get it. Helps me a lot, I seem to need a dozen olives and watermelons every day.
    What would you recommend I upgrade the second items to. Thank you

10 percent? I think I’m at 10 or 12 percent.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

The maximum upgrade for the second and third item is 10%. So if you've got that, it's the best you're gonna get (without ingots).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES