Any point in completing zoo tasks if you have all the animals.

I've got all enclosures and animals. is there any point in doing zoo tasks? Would I get some kind of reward if I complete the 12 tasks?

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    I've got all enclosures and animals. is there any point in doing zoo tasks? Would I get some kind of reward if I complete the 12 tasks?
    Sure you get a reward. Instead of animal cards you'll get something akin to the standard "reward chest", maybe some nails, ingot, coins, stuff like that. Since it takes quite a while, and quite a few products, to fill 12 orders, it might not be big enough reward to make it worthwhile but you do get something.

If you're into the regattas, saving up 8 orders is a good head start on the tasks, need 11 for 135 points, lower number of orders for lower point value. This week includes "Mystery Tasks", I got one for 8 Zoo orders (135 points) so having them ahead of time helped a lot

I always prep zoo orders but avoid taking zoo tasks unless I have little option. Once the eight orders you started with are done, it's a nine hour wait or 21 tcash to rush the last 3 needed for 135 points.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

And to add to what cdosr mentions, you also get achievements at the Town Hall for fulfilling a certain amount of zoo orders

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I always prep zoo orders but avoid taking zoo tasks unless I have little option. Once the eight orders you started with are done, it's a nine hour wait or 21 tcash to rush the last 3 needed for 135 points.
    True but the last 3 can be done overnight, when I wake up I can finish the task.

Yes, when I do take a zoo task, it is at night so the new orders are ready by morning.

The other reason I hate zoo tasks is that they are asking for larger and larger quantities, sometimes even for mass quantities of the same item in two different orders. They also target a small number of factories and ask for multiple items at the same time from bakery and snack factory especially. If you need to make more of multiple items from the same factory, you are screwed. And the reward for filling an order is simply not worth 7 ice cream cones. Let alone 7 ice creams plus two vitamin cocktails. Way too many resources are being demanded for way too little benefit.

The awful programming for zoo orders is just one more in the long list of really bad choices they made when they redesigned the zoo.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-15-2020 at 11:48 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I have all of the animals, so now I just fill the orders for rewards and on mystery task weeks I also save up and hope for an 8 I don't think the dinky rewards from filling 12 zoo orders are worth it so I'm not sure why I even bother... ...

I've also noticed that zoo orders tend to bring in very little coins. I don't understand why you can sell an item out of your barn for 450 coins, but for filling it WITH another product on yours or a friend's zoo order will bring maybe 300. Makes no sense and gives all of use, finished with animals or not, little incentive.
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 103
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    I have all of the animals, so now I just fill the orders for rewards and on mystery task weeks I also save up and hope for an 8 I don't think the dinky rewards from filling 12 zoo orders are worth it so I'm not sure why I even bother... ...

I've also noticed that zoo orders tend to bring in very little coins. I don't understand why you can sell an item out of your barn for 450 coins, but for filling it WITH another product on yours or a friend's zoo order will bring maybe 300. Makes no sense and gives all of use, finished with animals or not, little incentive.
    I quite agree with you. I fulfil the zoo orders mainly for a regatta task and try to finish overnight. There’s just not enough reward for these orders.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:141
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR