Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sixteen tasks in one day

I have seen teams of 16 + Finish 16 135 point tasks in less than 15 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I'm at 5235 and have at least 10 of *everything* in the barn. I usually buy every non-crop item in the market, buy the crop items if I need them for the trains / planes, and use the dealer every hour to buy what I have the fewest of. The game is very different when you have a lot of space.
    I'm just sitting over here jealous of your barn space! That's amazing!! How fun. I was wondering how someone could do the coin task so many times in a row!

Do you find that you end up making lots of money this way? I mean buying up all the non crop items in the market every time knowing you will eventually use a helicopter booster and make back the money and then some?

Daddy always said, it takes money to make money! $$$
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 101
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Smith Jr View Post
    I have seen teams of 16 + Finish 16 135 point tasks in less than 15 hours.
    They used towncash maybe or they finish quick tasks, hilicopter, house of luck, feeding animals, harvest quick grow plants, complete orders of zoo that already prepared, making ingots, I guess they don't in first time use plane or trains, because it take time

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Do you find that you end up making lots of money this way? I mean buying up all the non crop items in the market every time knowing you will eventually use a helicopter booster and make back the money and then some?

Daddy always said, it takes money to make money! $$$
    I find that during the time a "generous customer" booster is running (2 days) I can generate between 750,000 and 1,000,000 coins in profit. Of course quite a few of my factories are upgraded to over +50% coins and will also have an impact on the amount offered for each heli order.

Yes, Daddy is always right