Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sixteen tasks in one day

Sixteen tasks in one day

How is it possible for a one man co-op to complete sixteen 135 tasks on the first day of the regatta? How quickly do the 135 tasks appear so that they can be completed? It takes me much time and effort to complete three tasks in one day!

Totally possible. I did it just yesterday on a team of 12 players, each competing for 135s. It's not really hard, especially this week with "Coin tasks" and preparation and a willingness to dump things that aren't really quick (plane / trains / zoo). I avoided "Mystery Tasks" because I did the first one and it was for the zoo, after that I skipped them.

Here's my task list. And for the record, I did not spend any T-Cash to speed things up or to refresh the task board, I just let the 30 minute refresh timer run it's course. Of course, in order to do 16 tasks I had to spend 10T. Lastly, dumping wasn't an issue for me, I wasn't trying to minimize that at all.

With good preparation and a bit of luck I easily did it while competing with my co-op mates for tasks. Someone in a solo co-op should be able to do it with ease.

1. Coins - earn 83,500
    2. Zoo - Mystery - 8 orders (already had all 8 ready to go)
    3. Coins - earn 83,500
    4. Coins - earn 83,500
    5. Ingots - smelt 7 (had 3 ready to collect)
    6. Helicopter - 25 orders (had 9 ready at the start of the race)
    7. Coins - earn 83,500
    8. House of Luck - play 6 times (had plenty of clovers / letters)
    9. Produce Corn Dogs - 10, had 8 on the shelves at the start of the race
    10. Coconuts - 10 (4 ship loads) - sent for them while doing the last 2 corn dogs
    11. Olives - 12 (4 ship loads, had to send / wait for them, overlapped my round trip to the airport)
    12. Feed Animals - 125
    13. Produce wallpaper 8 - had all 8 sitting on the shelves at the start
    14. Coins - earn 83,500
    15. Coins - earn 83,500
    16. Coins - earn 83,500

For the Coin Tasks, I used a Helicopter Double Coin booster which helped a lot.

PS, two other on my team also finished inside 24 hrs, again without spending T-Cash
    Last edited by cdosr; 01-15-2020 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Add PS

I race solo and nearly always finish by Tuesday evening. Yesterday I had several coin, hol and mining tasks and a growing crop and product making task. I did use about 50 t cash including getting planes back quickly. I didn't use any tcash to get tasks quicker though. A pretty typical race for me.

I'm curious how your coop mates feel about you taking so many coin tasks. Do others not want them or did your coop actually get 60 or more 135 point coin tasks in one day?

Am also wondering, with 12 racers, how many 135 tasks can be on the board at the same time? We race usually with four and see 5 rarely, mostly four at one time on the board. I think it goes up with more racers and just wondered what the limit seems to be at 12.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Totally possible. I did it just yesterday on a team of 12 players, each competing for 135s. It's not really hard, especially this week with "Coin tasks" and preparation and a willingness to dump things that aren't really quick (plane / trains / zoo). I avoided "Mystery Tasks" because I did the first one and it was for the zoo, after that I skipped them.

Here's my task list. And for the record, I did not spend any T-Cash to speed things up or to refresh the task board, I just let the 30 minute refresh timer run it's course. Of course, in order to do 16 tasks I had to spend 10T. Lastly, dumping wasn't an issue for me, I wasn't trying to minimize that at all.

With good preparation and a bit of luck I easily did it while competing with my co-op mates for tasks. Someone in a solo co-op should be able to do it with ease.

1. Coins - earn 83,500
    2. Zoo - Mystery - 8 orders (already had all 8 ready to go)
    3. Coins - earn 83,500
    4. Coins - earn 83,500
    5. Ingots - smelt 7 (had 3 ready to collect)
    6. Helicopter - 25 orders (had 9 ready at the start of the race)
    7. Coins - earn 83,500
    8. House of Luck - play 6 times (had plenty of clovers / letters)
    9. Produce Corn Dogs - 10, had 8 on the shelves at the start of the race
    10. Coconuts - 10 (4 ship loads) - sent for them while doing the last 2 corn dogs
    11. Olives - 12 (4 ship loads, had to send / wait for them, overlapped my round trip to the airport)
    12. Feed Animals - 125
    13. Produce wallpaper 8 - had all 8 sitting on the shelves at the start
    14. Coins - earn 83,500
    15. Coins - earn 83,500
    16. Coins - earn 83,500

For the Coin Tasks, I used a Helicopter Double Coin booster which helped a lot.

PS, two other on my team also finished inside 24 hrs, again without spending T-Cash
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I'm curious how your coop mates feel about you taking so many coin tasks. Do others not want them or did your coop actually get 60 or more 135 point coin tasks in one day?

Am also wondering, with 12 racers, how many 135 tasks can be on the board at the same time? We race usually with four and don't see 5 rarely, mostly four at one time on the board. I think it goes up with more racers and wondered.
    I don't think there's any issue or resentment, we see tons of coin tasks. Mostly there are 5 x 135 on the board at any one time and that 8-10 of us are active on a task. I haven't asked for everyone's task log but from just observing what people are working on there's a mix of coins, planes, trains, crops, pretty standard stuff. We're also getting quite a few mystery tasks so I see folks with 3 planes for 135, clearly a mystery task since the normal is 4 planes. A lot of the team like mystery tasks although you occasionally get the dreaded zoo or silk task.

Plus, not everybody has the barn capacity to run the hundreds of helicopter orders necessary for coin tasks. I'm at 5235 and have at least 10 of *everything* in the barn. I usually buy every non-crop item in the market, buy the crop items if I need them for the trains / planes, and use the dealer every hour to buy what I have the fewest of. The game is very different when you have a lot of space. And if I do get tight, I'll sell some of the 900+ building materials I keep around just in case they introduce a new building.

Of course, with 22 Million coins in the bank, I could just buy the "Castle Topiary" and the "Upscale House", turn around and sell them, and the coin task is instantly done, albeit at a net loss of 83,500 to me. I did that twice because I was sleepy and didn't feel like babysitting the Helicopter Pad.

So no, I don't think anyone gets upset when any of us can finish quickly. A lot of the team are on this forum and they can chime in if they want to add anything

You are right about barns and inventory. I find 3 or 4 copter tasks is about my limit for one race, fewer when it's coins.

I've always found it odd that the task board is the same size whether we are a coop of one or of 30. I imagine it gets easier for the rest once others start finishing up.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-24-2020 at 11:13 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

FWIW, I did 51 tasks last week on the inter-season regatta. And I gave up with more than 24 hours to go after we got the 2nd to last prize and I saw that we needed another 100 tasks for the final prize. My teammates were slacking off, so even if I did 20 in the last day (and my HOL and mining gear were pretty depleted by that point) I knew we wouldn't come anywhere close.

I've done 15-20 tasks in 24 hours a couple times despite have a lot of competition from 15-20 teammates. A solo player with 12 tasks to pick from could do it easily with the right preparation.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    A lot of the team like mystery tasks although you occasionally get the dreaded zoo or silk task.
    Yeah, I did three easy mystery tasks yesterday, then got hit with one for 137 silk this morning. Ouch. :-p
    Last edited by ebliever; 01-16-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Well this week doing 135 point task was very easy. We have all the time 3-5 high value task (we dump under 100 points) and I done 9 task the first day, this is my personal record. If I would be at home all the day I suppose I could do even more. And every time I take task there was still another of 135 so my the co-op members didn`t have problem taking one.
    I take mostly coins, feeding and ingots. I use Double Coin and booster for speed production, which was open 1 day before, so I could produce faster.
    Yes it can be done (without using TC) but the offer of tasks need to be good. Previous season it was terrible and I was happy to get 2-3 tasks with 135 points.
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

I play solo and always finish 16 135 tasks on Tuesday even though I work 5 hours.