Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: January 2020 Update [Android/iOS/MAC/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    The MacOS update is out now!
    Not seeing the update in Mac app program CDT

Add me to the list of those having the issue with the factory items appearing lower on the screen then pop up to where it should be.

And, yes, it is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gylzcy View Post
    Nice to get expansions.

But is anyone else getting display issues (on iOS)? If I click on a factory, then click on a product, the popup seems to display much lower on the screen than before, almost underneath my hand. Is it just me (or am I imagining things?)
    I think this started when the iPad Pro larger screens were having everything ‘zoomed in’ and those popups at each end were off screen. The fix caused the bouncing around and it’s just as frustrating. My iPad Pro 12.9 is full of bouncing popups.
    Town: Trickle Creek / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    In the appstore, after having the list of updates appear, just update this list by wiping the screen downwards.
    I have got the update at mast.
    I already knew how to get updates and where from etc...thanks anyway for trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    I searched for township in the app store and there the update button appeared.
    Thank you fir trying to help,
    I did a search and other updates appeared but not Township, I swiped to refresh as well, but still nothing.
    However I have got it now.

Can anyone post a screenshot or otherwise clearly explain what is changing with the latest upgrade? I'm not seeing anything even though I got the update on at least one of my two devices.

Quote Originally Posted by ebliever View Post
    Can anyone post a screenshot or otherwise clearly explain what is changing with the latest upgrade? I'm not seeing anything even though I got the update on at least one of my two devices.
    Three new expansions on the right side of your Town and take a good look at your Greenhouse. It is animated now.
    Change what you can't accept, accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 119/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Three new expansions on the right side of your Town and take a good look at your Greenhouse. It is animated now.
    I guess I see the animated greenhouse (never paid attention to it beforehand so I can't tell the change). But when you say expansions do you mean blocks of land that we can access with the axes/shovels/saws? I'll have to figure out where as I created a map in Excel and now I'll have to fix/update it once I can figure out where the expansions are exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ebliever View Post
    I guess I see the animated greenhouse (never paid attention to it beforehand so I can't tell the change)
    The little man cutting the bush is new, the one with the hat. And funny enough, his twin is working in the "Gardener training", the garden area to the right of my Greenhouse.
    Screenshot_20200116-230016.jpg

But when you say expansions do you mean blocks of land that we can access with the axes/shovels/saws? I'll have to figure out where as I created a map in Excel and now I'll have to fix/update it once I can figure out where the expansions are exactly.
    To the very right, at the mountains. The third you will recognize by the 3 trees.
    Screenshot_20200117-200155.jpg (tap to enlarge)
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-17-2020 at 07:09 PM.

OK, thanks!