Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2020 Update [Android/iOS/MAC/Kindle]

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    My game has updated in that it’s taken Winter away, however I cannot see any of the expansions!
    Can anyone direct me to where they are please
    I haven't updated the game yet, but the snow also disappeared in my game. So i assume that was done automatically, independent of the update, and you'll see the expansions when you download the update.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

My winter is gone also but I do not have the update yet. I am on Kindle so hoping to have the update in the next day or so.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    My game has updated in that it’s taken Winter away, however I cannot see any of the expansions!
    Can anyone direct me to where they are please
    Three new expansions are on the right/east side of the town.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 144
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Gylzcy View Post

But is anyone else getting display issues (on iOS)? If I click on a factory, then click on a product, the popup seems to display much lower on the screen than before, almost underneath my hand. Is it just me (or am I imagining things?)
    You are not imagining this - happens to me, too. It will be lower on the screen but then pop up to where it should be. A bit annoying.
    Co-op name: Margaritaville!
    Town name: Jan's Village

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I haven't updated the game yet, but the snow also disappeared in my game. So i assume that was done automatically, independent of the update, and you'll see the expansions when you download the update.
    Thank you Dread.
    I have my game set to automatic download updates so i presumed it had done it.
    I’m on iOS and usually get the update first day it’s out. I will just have to wait and be more patient lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Thank you for replying.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    You are not imagining this - happens to me, too. It will be lower on the screen but then pop up to where it should be. A bit annoying.
    OK I will try to report it, it’s a bit offputting.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Would we get the update all at once or do parts come in at different times? I see only 1 expansion plot on the east side of town, do they not all have balloons? I thought I got fewer than expected last time, too, does that ever happen?
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 93, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 13

You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Would we get the update all at once or do parts come in at different times? I see only 1 expansion plot on the east side of town, do they not all have balloons? I thought I got fewer than expected last time, too, does that ever happen?
    They all come at once, it may be that you missed an expansion from previous update. It happened to a teammate last zoo expansion, even though I repeatedly make announcements with co-op inbox messages.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Additionally, the expansions are only "flagged" for you to see if you've already cleared an adjacent area. So you might only see 1 now but the others when you finally clear the first one.

I haven't seen the update yet so I don't know if this is your specific case but it does occur when folks don't have all the land yet.