Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2020 Update [Android/iOS/MAC/Kindle]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

January 2020 Update [Android/iOS/MAC/Kindle]

Hi Everyone!

The first update of the year is starting to roll out today, so keep an eye on your app stores!

Last edited by dreadnought; 01-14-2020 at 10:58 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

No community buildings or animals? Time to start selling some of these excess building supplies. There hasn't been a community building in some time!

I agree. Got lots of materials and all zoo and community built. Sure as I sell off some materials they will come out with new community and enclosures.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    No community buildings or animals? Time to start selling some of these excess building supplies. There hasn't been a community building in some time!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCG View Post
    Imo, that's a good thing. We already have way too many community buildings taking up space.

Besides, no CBs gives people a chance to catch up with some zoo enclosures.

Industrial Boom? Players who hated making wheat on repeat are going to really hate making bread on repeat LOL!!

I love the Valentine's Day stuff. I turn into a little girl and go all pink

Fingers crossed the big Chinese tree comes back. I've been waiting forever for it!

Eager to get the update and get moving with the new year of Township! V-Day decos can’t come soon enough! My winter deco was pulled today, snazzed up with my existing V-Day decos, and now it’s forward-looking to warmer weather! Valentine decos help me count down to Spring, breaking up Winter into bearable chunks. Hoping for some gorgeous offerings from Playrix for all our upcoming events this year! My three year anniversary is sometime this month... pulled my fountain out this morning in anticipation of the new arrival it will soon see. Love. This. Game. 🙂

Nice to get expansions.

But is anyone else getting display issues (on iOS)? If I click on a factory, then click on a product, the popup seems to display much lower on the screen than before, almost underneath my hand. Is it just me (or am I imagining things?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gylzcy View Post

But is anyone else getting display issues (on iOS)? If I click on a factory, then click on a product, the popup seems to display much lower on the screen than before, almost underneath my hand. Is it just me (or am I imagining things?)
    You are not imagining this - happens to me, too. It will be lower on the screen but then pop up to where it should be. A bit annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    You are not imagining this - happens to me, too. It will be lower on the screen but then pop up to where it should be. A bit annoying.
    OK I will try to report it, it’s a bit offputting.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    It’s happening to me as well, my eyes are jumping everywhere.