Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: January 2020 Update [Android/iOS/MAC/Kindle]

I play this on my kindle in the uk, it took all the christmas off and it was fine, then it wanted to update, i clicked on that and it just went back to the app and said open, it just went round and round, i stupidly removed and uninstalled, now it wont reinstall except to start a new town which im not going to do as I was level 88. i have nnow reset my kindole and removed the app, playing on my phone. how can i get the get the game back on the kindle, is there an issue and should i wait and how will i know when to it. im more than fed up now

The MacOS update is out now!
    Township Gus
    MacOS

Quote Originally Posted by Gylzcy View Post
    But is anyone else getting display issues (on iOS)? If I click on a factory, then click on a product, the popup seems to display much lower on the screen than before, almost underneath my hand. Is it just me (or am I imagining things?)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    This is exactly what happens in my game (Android). I wonder if everyone is getting the same behaviour in their games...
    Updated on Android earlier today, and i don't have this display issue, everything looks normal.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rogers View Post
    I play this on my kindle in the uk, it took all the christmas off and it was fine, then it wanted to update, i clicked on that and it just went back to the app and said open, it just went round and round, i stupidly removed and uninstalled, now it wont reinstall except to start a new town which im not going to do as I was level 88. i have nnow reset my kindole and removed the app, playing on my phone. how can i get the get the game back on the kindle, is there an issue and should i wait and how will i know when to it. im more than fed up now
    Hi (again) Rob. If I were you I would try downloading the game on my Kindle again. If it's a new town play through the first 5 or so levels. You should then get the option to connect to Facebook. If your phone is connected to Facebook you should be given a choice of using your existing town or continuing with your new town. ONLY DO THIS WHEN YOU HAVE UPDATED THE GAME ON YOUR PHONE! If this doesn't work report it to Playrix from the new town on your Kindle giving them the details of your level 88 town on your phone and ask them to restore it. They are notoriously slow, so you'll have to have patience I'm afraid, but good luck!

Got the update on my Kindle this morning. Downloaded it from the appstore, it took longer to load than usual. I also get the factory pop-up come up low on the screen so my hand covers it until I start to move the product up to the factory box then it moves up to where I can see it. I agree this is annoying.
    Great to get the land expansions, I hope we get the big Chinese tree decoration.
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

I tried and it worked fine thank you, its all running now

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rogers View Post
    I tried and it worked fine thank you, its all running now
    Great. Nice to hear a happy ending for once

Misttree*said:Today*03:32 PM

Well that was downer 😔 updated an hour ago all 3 expansions are plodding away and nothing left to do 😠was really hoping for some more buildings but NO nothing Nada zilch... Oh well I guess I will end up getting some sleep afterall.
    Sorry about the double up but it won't let me delete or edit the first post

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Oooh just updated and I really like the changes made to the greenhouse!
    I'm loving the little guy working in the garden, it helps coordinate the whole gardening decor I have surrounding the greenhouse. I'm always in favor of the happy little people, gives me something to look at while I'm waiting for help requests.

Am downloading the update : android on the east coast.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix