Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2020 Update [Android/iOS/MAC/Kindle]

Oooh just updated and I really like the changes made to the greenhouse!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

I don't. It was far more elegant before. Now it's tacky with the Gardener pottering about. And the planter balancing over the doorway is awkward and stupid. It used to be a gorgeous building. Now it is Township tasteless and excessively cluttered.

I really like the 5 tcash they give us for reading the update notice, though.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 01-16-2020 at 01:39 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Additionally, the expansions are only "flagged" for you to see if you've already cleared an adjacent area. So you might only see 1 now but the others when you finally clear the first one.

I haven't seen the update yet so I don't know if this is your specific case but it does occur when folks don't have all the land yet.
    Ok, thanks.
    Android: Wasteda Way, level 96, Kilanderville #KNKVXL
    Windows: Northwood, level 36, Flower Power #FY8SG4

The Futless Rule: You may not want to but you must.

Quote Originally Posted by Virginia_Gardens View Post
    Oooh just updated and I really like the changes made to the greenhouse!
    I like it, too. I like when things get some animation, makes it feel like a real town.
    Town: Trickle Creek / #68TC4P
    Co-Op : Just the 2 of us / #JUSEU3

I searched for township in the app store and there the update button appeared.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by JustJan View Post
    You are not imagining this - happens to me, too. It will be lower on the screen but then pop up to where it should be. A bit annoying.
    This is exactly what happens in my game (Android). I wonder if everyone is getting the same behaviour in their games...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    This is exactly what happens in my game (Android). I wonder if everyone is getting the same behaviour in their games...
    I'm getting the same, it is so annoying. Playing on iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Everyone I have spoke to on iOS iPad has got the update , but still no sign for me.
    In the appstore, after having the list of updates appear, just update this list by wiping the screen downwards.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 146
    Platform: iOS

Just wanted to let people on Kindle know that there may be a slight problem when downloading the update. My experience was that I updated from the store but when I tried to download nothing happened. I went to open the game anyway just to see if it was still there (after reading this post in another thread I was a bit apprehensive- https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1623963) Luckily for me it was still there but the old version, not the new update. I played for several minutes and then suddenly got kicked out of the game. When I reopened it, it had updated. So I guess my advice would be, if something similar happens to you, be patient - hopefully it will download in its own sweet time