Thread: Finished the game

Finished the game

I think i finished the game. I'm at level 115 now and built/bought everything on offer, all the grounds, the whole zoo, including the Lama house, etc. So the game ends and there's no more extensions in the near future?

The game is meant to last forever lol,
    I’m sure in the next update there will be something more to do.
    We have players that are up in the 400+ levels, and maybe more that I haven’t seen.
    I myself am in a much higher level than you.
    There are the regattas and the events to do as well, but I woukd at least wait to see what the next update brings.
    Till then enjoy your relaxed game

I also have everything but I find this as good thing. No rush or stress to build several things at once. As Cuddz say I enjoy relaxed game.
    What about regata and events, you don`t enjoy them? Chat and group work in your co-op?
    Town level: 130, all lands, buildings
    Zoo level: all animals
    Platform: android
    Fishdom: level 1010
    Playing since 2016

I personally feel like I enjoy the game more, the higher level I am at. I just love that stage of the game where you don't need to store building materials. Just producing items all day, helping others, still collecting those island treasures.... Also, if you have a good team, it helps a lot. I got into the game in the first place, because I like the manufacturing aspect of it. Even though a lot of the times it doesn't even make sense XD.

Thanks for the quick replies, opens up new perspectives, though I still think it's a quite boring and slow game after you finished all the tasks. I still hope they soon come up with challenging extensions

Quote Originally Posted by Indootje View Post
    I think i finished the game. I'm at level 115 now and built/bought everything on offer, all the grounds, the whole zoo, including the Lama house, etc. ...
    You have also updated all factories, esp. for shelves and time at level 115? (And the barn is where?) If so, congrats

Quote Originally Posted by Indootje View Post
    Thanks for the quick replies, opens up new perspectives, though I still think it's a quite boring and slow game after you finished all the tasks. I still hope they soon come up with challenging extensions
    Hi! Just wanted to offer my suggestions for "end game content." I try to do *everything*, which for me means getting all 197 achievement stars, collecting all the museum pieces, buying all the Hall of Fame statues, building all upgradables like the spaceport, and buying all the monuments with gems. I'm also working on raising all the factories and islands to 50% faster (level 27 for factories). I set goals for myself like collecting as many different user icons as possible...you can earn the standard set as well as those from events.

Other goals can be raising certain amounts of coin (10 million, for example), hoarding gems, collecting all the yacht club offerings each regatta season, or getting a set number of town likes. Perfecting the look of your town and zoo can be very satisfying, I've made several fun images or messages out of flowers or trees, and I decorate for the holidays.

Making friends through Facebook can give you a large group of people to help, which is something I really enjoy. (Love seeing how many thank you balloons I can get each day!) A good co-op can be entertaining as well.

I think they've also done a good job of making sure events and challenges are happening nearly constantly now, trying to win those keeps me busy.

Hope that helps!
    Liz
    Mayor of Lizbia,
    (Home of proud Lizbians)
    Leader of Team Venture

-Android player in Iowa, USA-

Thanks Liz, these are very good suggestions, some i can surely use. Still i Feel there's not enough challenge for me, I'm not so eager anymore to play and losing interest

I like that I am finished with all factories and zoo. It is great to be able to sell off building materials. I love the 3 new expansions; really like moving things around. I would prefer no new factories and not interested in many more community buildings -- well, maybe an herb shop. I spend a lot of time helping people, mining, doing helicopters and messaging in game. I usually do side games but my back is in spasms (age 70), so am not doing the current roof jumping. I have been on the game for 596 day straight.

I'm looking forward to "retirement"! I have all the factories, community buildings, and zoo enclosures purchased but I still have to complete 5 zoo enclosures and 2 community buildings so I have some work to do collecting building materials. I'm hoping to finish before a new update comes out with another community building. I find those to be tedious to complete ever since we got the change to needing tools.

I love racing and playing in the special events, mostly because my main drive is the decorations. In retirement I'm looking forward to reorganizing and decorating my town with the extra coins I will have. Can't wait!
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 101
    Platform: iPhone