Thread: Double Reward Event

Double Reward Event

Has anyone tried to use the double helicopter booster during the Double Reward event? What happens?
    I blame my 8 year old for my addiction
    Town: T & M Township (SPYF57)
    Town Level 101
    Platform: iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by just_a_minute View Post
    Has anyone tried to use the double helicopter booster during the Double Reward event? What happens?
    Yes, it is actually combining with the Double Reward event. I'm not sure if we are getting 3X or 4X normal, but it's a lot either way!

Thank you, this is awesome!! Also - the double plane booster (purple) works on top of double rewards as well.
    Town Level 101

I’m just seeing this now... what a great idea! I’ll definitely be using this tip the next time the double effect is in play! The more coin, the merrier! Lots of enclosures to yet build, and I do need to (reluctantly) eventually give up coin to build the newer community and apartment buildings if I want to continue to have space to use decos.

I've been putting off building the latest community buildings as well. But with the double booster on top of the double reward, I made enough to buy both community buildings I needed and some houses. The coins added up fast! I made a little over one million coins during the event. The highest helicopter order was over $14,000 coins. For one order!! It was AWESOME. I did turn on the plane booster, but I didn't think it brought in as much bang for the buck.
    Town Level 101

I've been putting off building the latest community buildings as well. But with the double booster on top of the double reward, I made enough to buy both community buildings I needed and some houses. The coins added up fast! I made a little over one million coins during the event. The highest helicopter order was over $14,000 coins. For one order!! It was AWESOME. I did turn on the plane booster, but I didn't think it brought in as much bang for the buck.
    In the final minutes I had an order for 13992 coins and all I needed was a corn dog. And the corn dog was rolling off the assembly line about 21 minutes too late. I had to stifle the urge to spend tcash for the extra 6992 coins. I agree, this was a great event!

Now if only the event could have happened during the current Regatta with the coin task
    Town Level 101

I made 3.2 million coins because of this event.... I did use one record demand booster (heli orders appear 80% faster) on sunday though and have a lot of boxes + I refreshed the market every hour on sunday, but still. Every 10 t-cash gave me + 100+K, so I think it was worth it... It's enough coins to buy every single remaining CBs and factories.
    Hopefully we'll have a repeat of this quite soon. Also would be great to be able to get these premium boosters. Especially this heli one. i don't even remember where I got it, I just know it wasn't from the store
    Windows : Level 106
    Android : Level 69

Oh I am jealous. I love the 80% faster heli one. You must have saved that for a long time. I haven't seen it in a while. Last time I used it I paired it with double heli rewards and market refresh 50% faster. Made a lot of coins that way. Yes, would love to see this event again!
    Town Level 101

Oh I am jealous. I love the 80% faster heli one. You must have saved that for a long time. I haven't seen it in a while. Last time I used it I paired it with double heli rewards and market refresh 50% faster. Made a lot of coins that way. Yes, would love to see this event again!
    I was saving it for later. Figured it's better to use it, when my barn is bigger, have more products with high payout. But then I realised if I use it now, I don't have to do helis for a long time . Oh yeah, vibrant market is really cool as well, but I find that even 3 hours is too much time for me It does make refreshing cheaper though.
    Windows : Level 106
    Android : Level 69